Custom 1/48 Minmay Guard Paris Act

Jung

Beautiful beautiful beautiful JUNG! :D Thanks for sharing pics. :)

Question. How do the anaszai decals work? It looks like tampo printing to me. I got a VF-1D with some decals that do not look like a decals at all. It looks like they were placed on the plane then disolved to it; if that makes since. It looks like some was added to react to the decal to make it "stick" if you will, sort of like the ones on this plane.

Question. How do the anaszai decals work? It looks like tampo printing to me. I got a VF-1D with some decals that do not look like a decals at all. It looks like they were placed on the plane then disolved to it; if that makes since. It looks like some was added to react to the decal to make it "stick" if you will, sort of like the ones on this plane.

they are waterslide decals, you soak them in water then place them onto the model. They are better then the sticker sheet that comes with the yamatos because they are a lot thinner.

they are waterslide decals, you soak them in water then place them onto the model. They are better then the sticker sheet that comes with the yamatos because they are a lot thinner.

I know his decals are not available anymore, but are there other waterslide decals out there?