Poll: Which episode of Macross Frontier has been the best so far?

taksraven

Which episode of Macross Frontier has been the best one so far?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. The best episode so far has been...

• Episode 1 - "Close Encounter" (Deculture Edition)
    • Episode 1a - "Close Encounter" (Broadcast version)
    • Episode 2 - "Hard Chase"
    • Episode 3 - "On Your Marks"
    • Episode 4 - "Miss Macross"
    • Episode 5 - "Star Date"
    • Episode 6 - "Bye Bye Sheryl"
    • Episode 7 - "First Attack"
    • Episode 8 - "High School Queen"
    • Episode 9 - "Friendly Fire"
    • Episode 10 - "Legend of Zero"

I liked six and seven a lot. Nine was excellent as well for developing some background characters. Though each episode had it's merits. Even 10, which had some definite quirks to it. Especially Alto seemingly teleporting to Ranka's defense.

The shivers part was why I voted for Episode 6 for Diamond Crevasse. Episode 7 did great too and I love it, just episode 6 to me had my favorite moment of all the series so far.

The last 5 minutes of episode 6 in addition to the first 5 minutes of episode 2 are the highlights of the show thus far imo, it's just that those 2 episodes as whole aren't as good as some of the others imo.

My vote went to Episode 5. I love the interaction between Alto and Sheryl, so it's no surprise really. After that, I'd have to give it up to the last 5 minutes of episode 6, the first five minutes of episode 2, and bits and pieces of 8 and 10 for the obvious Sheryl x Alto fun. 7 really wasn't a big hit for me as much as I thought. Outside of Macross Quarter's scene, and Sheryl x Ranka singing with Alto going nuts to save Luca, it was a dud IMO.

I love picking out all the old Macross pieces though from the earlier series/movies. It's a real treat for this 23+ year Robotech/Macross fan(first saw Robotech at 5 years old lol )

If I could have voted for "Bye Bye Sheryl" and "First Attack", I would have. But I figured that episode 5 needed some more loving so I voted for that one.

I thought the ending was perfect. ^_^

edit: I haven't seen the latest episode yet though. I suppose I should qualify my response.

Edited by Wesker99

Yeeesss, Episode 5. Most excellent choice.

Having seen Episode 12, it's almost tied with Episode 5 in my book. It was heart-wrenching seeing Sheryl having to suffer, but then watching Ranka charging in with speakers maxed-out balanced that out somewhat. The episode would have been fine without the cliffhanger, which took away from Alto and Ranka's alone-time. However, I have a feeling that the writers will want to have Alto and Sheryl share the sky together later in the story.

If I could have voted for "Bye Bye Sheryl" and "First Attack", I would have. But I figured that episode 5 needed some more loving so I voted for that one.

I thought the ending was perfect. ^_^

edit: I haven't seen the latest episode yet though. I suppose I should qualify my response.