[TOTAL]Macross F, BUGs!!!!(Updating...)

MacrossCN

When the Koenig Monster goes to shoot Galaxy's head it gets its left arm cannon destroyed along with its leg but a few frames later she's shooting around with both arms in tact but a still damaged leg, will try to grab screens of it later.

Actually If I'm not mistaken only the Koenig Monster's Leg was hit, thus causing on to crash land on the Macross Galaxy's Gunship. Don't have the episode handy right now so no pics to back it up.

Wait.....just found one online....check this out:

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Macross/...0Large%2031.jpg

See only the leg was destroyed both arm cannons are still intact. :)

If you watch the whole sequence, the monster is flying towards galaxy and gets a direct hit to its left arm cannon (whole front half of the cannon is mangled), then while brera and alto are charging it switches to a scene where the Monster is using both cannons to fire (which should only be able to use one if the other is jacked). I'll get grabs of it later, i did have the screens at work but was too lazy to upload them :p

Alto throws off his gunpod (sniper or normal...can't tell) before firing off all his missiles with hands empty. He transforms into fighter mode, and goes face to face with Grace, the sniper gun reappears in his hand.

As for the Konig Monster...hard to say .....the machine guns being fired from the arms in battroid mode are on the opposite side from the missile launchers in destroid mode, so even if damaged i suppose it can still fire the machine guns.

Maybe the Frontier picked up the bits and stored it between the arms when it transformed back into carrier mode? Make repairs easier maybe if they can salvage whats left of the gunship. At least the Quarter's gun is mostly intact, it took a hit near the butt area and was thrown out of the Quarter's hand.

Well, in the last shot on the planet, Battle 25 is again in Carrier mode... with it's main gun. Man, NUNS mechanics are fast!

I noticed this on the day it aired... <_<

The sniper rifle ended up behind the left shoulder, attached to the armor, so it didn't magically disappear. sniperriflexo7.th.jpgthpix.gif

The sniper rifle ended up behind the left shoulder, attached to the armor, so it didn't magically disappear. sniperriflexo7.th.jpgthpix.gif

Interesting. Looks like it was stored on the left wing's missile hardpoints (assuming it has hardpoints...or maybe its the fastpack ones)

You know whats bothering me about that is that just a few seconds before that scene BOTH the Standard Gunpod & Sniper Gunpod were in the centerline station of the VF-25 in fighter mode:

tapedtogethersnapshot20ze5.th.jpgthpix.gif

Interesting "easter egg" of sorts that I'm not sure if anyone else picked up. In the last shot with Alto flying towards Ranka and Sheryl, the lens flare is triangle shaped (instead of the usual, round or > 5 sided shape). This is of course, in addition to it framing the three in a triangle.

post-8290-1222784214_thumb.jpg

Edited by d3v

Interesting "easter egg" of sorts that I'm not sure if anyone else picked up. In the last shot with Alto flying towards Ranka and Sheryl, the lens flare is triangle shaped (instead of the usual, round or > 5 sided shape). This is of course, in addition to it framing the three in a triangle.

post-8290-1222784214_thumb.jpg

I thought that it was so obvious (and triangular figures were overused in that episode) that people didn't bother pointing it out :p I went, "Oooh, the lens flare is triangular... how erm... symbolic / overused."

The arm does get damaged along with the leg, however it is still looking damaged in the later shot even though it is being used. So no bug. :mellow:

agree. and the missile ports (which face front) of the arms when in gerwalk mode goes to the back of the arms when in battroid mode, effectively hiding the mangled part

At the start of episode 25 we saw Luca's VF-171 transforming into Battroid Mode to help KK's Q-Rea, but when it switches to the scene where Ozma is scolding Luca, the VF-171 seems to be in fighter mode.

You do know that in a VF-17/VF-171 cockpit, the seat doesn't move, right?

• 2 weeks later...

Missles Launchers of VF-25F with Armored Pack ejected even though the entire load was not expended. :)

2wd4ldk.jpg

6rsizc.jpg

1pb5z5.jpg

ALSO in Episode 25:

Vajra Queen's Head is decapitated from main body, but is miracously re-attached a few minutes later:

quennheadfe8.th.jpgthpix.gif

vajraqueenmother2eq8.th.jpgthpix.gif

Edited by grss1982

I've been wondering about that, but I just assumed that it was part of Ranka's flashback/explanation and not the actual Vajra queen on the planet itself.

Ya if your watching the episode and listening, it seems pretty clear that is part of Ranka telling how thousands of years ago the vajra would sing to mate with vajra from all over.

I dunno if its considered a bug or not since I am unfamiliar with Frontier tech, but:

In ep. 25, Sheryl changes holographic outfits on Battle Frontier into the purple one seen in the intro, as does Ranka on Macross Quarter. However, once they are on the planet, Ranka is back in her actual outfit that isn't holographic whereas Sheryl's still is wearing her holographic outfit.

Before Sheryl started singing in ep. 24, she was in a robe and parts of her purple outfit would have been showing is she was already wearing it under the holographic images.

ep 25

Battle Galaxy's head gets blown up, appears again, then is missing again.

Here Canaria blows Galaxy's head/bridge to pieces. (Yet we don't actually know its missing yet.)

Galaxy1.jpg

Quarter is about to do the Macross Attack, we can clearly see the head/bridge is still intact.

Galaxy2.jpg

Battle Frontier is about to do the final blow right after Quarter's Macross Attack... oh wait where is Galaxy's head?? All that's there is a little stump.

Galaxy3.jpg

Edited by Spud387

• 4 weeks later...