Macross Frontier Girls Part 2

Vinnie

This is a poll up to episode 10, will post again in another 5 episodes.  

276 members have voted

1. 1. This Frontier Girl is my favorite so far....

• Sheryl Nome
    • Klan Klan
    • Ranka Lee
    • Nanase Matsuura
    • Cathy Glass
    • Nene Rora
    • Raramia Rerenia
    • Monica Lange
    • Mina Roshan
    • Grace O'Connor
    • Kanaria Berstein
    • Ram Hoa
    • All of the above one at a time again, just to be sure.
    • All the Zentraedi Babes (Pixie Sq) at once!
    • None of the above.
    • Dude these are cartoon characters. You guys are sick!
    • Still not sure.

I had mentioned in the previous frontier girls thread that I wanted to conduct the poll every 5 episodes to see how fan opinion of the girls changed over time, and then we could run some statistics at the end of the series. Sheryl came out with a whopping lead last time the poll was posted, but some speculated because the question was asked hot on the heels of Star Date.

Will Friendly Fire make Klan friendly with the fans? Will Kathy Glass's motion sickness on Macross quarter sink her chances like a Varja Battleship? Will The release of the OST with Infinity and My Fan Club's Night keep Sheryl in the lead? Or will Ranka's latest performance in the legend of Zero put her on par with Sheryl in both the hearts of Alto and the fans? And how about Nanase's...well you get the idea. Only you can decide!

No Bobby?

Or Alto for that matter... :unsure:

I've got to go with Sheryl for now, although I'll probably vote all of them, one at a time. Something about her crunchy exterior and soft, chewy inside. As much as i like Ranka, I know all about those sweet, cute, moe girls and how they can turn on you at the drop of a hat.

I'm starting to like Sheryl's character. Ever since I watched the Deculture edition, I always thought of her being arrogant and self-centered. But as more and more episodes get shown, a different side of her starts to surface. She may be a bit flirtatious but at least she doesn't overdo it. All I could say is..... Alto.... you're one lucky guy!

Despite the requests for Bobby and Alto Hime in the original frontier girls thread, I declined to include them in part 2 because:

1) They've got a Y chromosome

2) More importantly the original poll did not include them, and I didn't want to throw in a variable that may affect the results.

Unfortunately, I may have already induced some bias by listing the choices in order of their ranking from the previous poll (for whatever reason, it seemed to make sense at the time) and included a reminder of things the leaders of the last poll had done since episode 5. I am hoping that these factors are negligible, though.

If there were an option to pick two, it would be Sheryl followed by Klan Klan.

I don't get it. I mean I like Sheryl too...but not as much as most of the others...and she is such a HUGE BIATCH!

:ph34r:

I was expecting KlanForever, he never seemed that interested in the other two...

Well seeing as how Nene is like a Belldandy clone and the other (can't remember name) is sorta cute (dunno why) and you know my stance on Klan, I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!! :wub::lol: I tried to change my name but Az was like "not unless there's a problem" :p BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAH!

Well seeing as how Nene is like a Belldandy clone and the other (can't remember name) is sorta cute (dunno why) and you know my stance on Klan, I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!! :wub::lol: I tried to change my name but Az was like "not unless there's a problem" :p BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAH!

'Sokay...just because you can't change your name doesn't mean we can't just call you "MisaForsaken." :p

Aside from episode 1 broadcast version when has she been bitchy without good reason?

There's a good reason to be bitchy?

:ph34r:

HERON'S TRYING TO STEAL THE ELECTION!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED!!

Is this poll rig??

why would ranka drop to 4?

this is impossible.

sheryl have gotten very popular, she is very bitchy, like in 10, she keep calling for alto in a very very angry voice and show an angry face.

Is this poll rig??

why would ranka drop to 4?

this is impossible.

sheryl have gotten very popular, she is very bitchy, like in 10, she keep calling for alto in a very very angry voice and show an angry face.

They were filming a commercial and he's off chatting on his phone while she's hanging in mid air, Sheryl while naturally playful takes work seriously, the writing lyrics on the Zentradi panties scene from episode 5 perfectly shows this.