Max VF-1S

MacrossMan

:lol::lol::lol: a 1S with the 1J Max scheme is a killer idea....but not lookin like that.

:ph34r:

yeah, at least paint the head blue! ^_^

I think I'm going to put my Max 1/48 VF-1S away in favor of making a 1/60 scale one to be displayed with the Millia Q-Rau. Maybe you should wait for the 1/60 variations to make yours.

Hopefully Yamato would be smart enough to make a Max 1S to go along with the Qrau... maybe even a 2 pack. It's the only valk that goes well with it.

I think I'm going to put my Max 1/48 VF-1S away in favor of making a 1/60 scale one to be displayed with the Millia Q-Rau. Maybe you should wait for the 1/60 variations to make yours.

Hopefully Yamato would be smart enough to make a Max 1S to go along with the Qrau... maybe even a 2 pack. It's the only valk that goes well with it.

So we hope. Would be nice to see Yamato actually make a 1/60 VF-1S Max.

they have a vf1j max and mariya

Alright newbie...what are you talking about? :blink: I mean...your joking right? :huh:

:ph34r:

Yamato paid me to push their 1/60 product after I sold them your 2 seater secrets... what you havent seen the detachable fuselage? MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Look... I already sold one 1/60 Destroid! That's right baby... gimme my 2.5 cents...

You'll get our own back bastid, yamato will be making the 1/48 Thunder hammer soon enough. :lol: !

Yamato paid me to push their 1/60 product after I sold them your 2 seater secrets... what you havent seen the detachable fuselage? MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Look... I already sold one 1/60 Destroid! That's right baby... gimme my 2.5 cents...

Looks like they didn't pay attention to what you had to say, 'cause they totally fvucked it up and then some. <_<

Or maybe, they did listen to you and that's what you remembered. :wacko:

I might be putting up my beloved VF-1S Max in a few weeks.

Are you guys interested?

Why? So ppl ditching their 1/48s for 1/60s? I dont understand y'all. I am a 1/48 person. I will be picking 1 each of 1/60s (unless no VF-1S Max which I have to canniibal lize 2 valks and 1 extra VF-1D for a Virgin Road custom) at best.

Why? So ppl ditching their 1/48s for 1/60s? I dont understand y'all. I am a 1/48 person. I will be picking 1 each of 1/60s (unless no VF-1S Max which I have to canniibal lize 2 valks and 1 extra VF-1D for a Virgin Road custom) at best.

Keep dumping them, I'll just keep buying them. No other scale looks better than a 1/48 VT-1. B))

With all the goodies..............................

Edited by nightmareB4macross