Need a few more orders: Hobbyfan (YellowSub) 1/100 GBP-1S

cowie165

i'm already in line and hope others want this kit too!

This is the kit John should make for the 1/72 Velks. I know people would buy them. Prob 2 or 3 each. I know I would be in for 2, just because the VF-1A GPB is Different color then the VF-1J armor

This is the kit John should make for the 1/72 Velks. I know people would buy them. Prob 2 or 3 each. I know I would be in for 2, just because the VF-1A GPB is Different color then the VF-1J armor

What are your thoughts on the other resin 1/72 kit out there? If you're hanging out for John to make it, then I guess that says all that needs to be said! :)

And Carl what are the different colours? I didn't know there were differences, but I'm also bit of a Macross noob. (I still haven't watched the full Macross series or DYRL... :huh: )

Mark

The Armor on the TV VF-1A is close to an Olive Drab Green, VF-1J Is More in blue Gray and the VF-1S is More Dark blue. I have pictures in my Reference book that I cut off of boxes and saved and Pics I have found. I do lots of Research before I build a kit. I just dont have that stuff now that I moved to Cali last year. Thats why no kits built on my end. Its all back home in New Orleans.