Macross Zero Dub Project

Hikuro

Also, the music loop is a bit poorly executed. Needs a bit of tweaking, as well, so as it loops around, it hits right on in rhythm and whatever.

There's a half-serious saying we have in editing. "If you can't solve it, dissolve it!" Basically if something isn't cutting together right, just add a dissolve. Sometimes a four frame dissolve works wonders. Especially for audio. I'm constantly adding two, four, or 10 frame dissolves if I can't be bothered to really match the music, or if I'm locked into using certain bits. It's really quite effective. Although, I hear when other people do it and shake my head knowingly. Best place to put those cuts is under a big sound, disguise it a little.

But, it's one of those things, when you're trying to cobble together music that's clearly been edited, you kinda just have to hit a point where you say, "I'm done."

no, didn't get anything from you like you had planned thought I was suppose to get something yesterday and I didn't. So if I had to I'll use mine and maybe redo them real quick, they're only 5 lines or so 2 being really long.

working on some of the walla. I emailed 6 people with 5 lines, we'll see how this gets turned around. I'll also try and do some audio adjustments so there'll be some corrections and fixes. I'm very curious on the turnout in HD. The resolution isn't as high as I would of liked but it'll be rather large none the less.

Extras are pretty much done, waiting on at least one more person, what I need is someone to be Nutuku and pull it off and so far, that's damn difficult.

I've tried several attempts but hadn't been very successful.

Extras are pretty much done, waiting on at least one more person, what I need is someone to be Nutuku and pull it off and so far, that's damn difficult.

I've tried several attempts but hadn't been very successful.

you could always have that person speak Japanese. and write it off as they never learned English.

Well seeing how there's a ship that makes port, I'm sure the mayan people hear a variety of languages they probably do not understand, and take in anyone who wants to leave the island and be put to work.

But enough with the theoretical of something trivial, let's cut to the point. Zero is basically in a sense, ready.

I tried fixing the errors in some of this stuff but it involved almost redoing a whole big section cause I remember when I was working on this I had a computer error and it wouldn't read any of the sfx files and claimed them as "Non existant".

So pretty much I didn't get to fix anything without having to redo a whole chunk which was too time consuming.

Either case, this is on it's way.

Sadly, I couldn't get the HD footage to sync with the new audio, it was being to much of a pain in the ass for fine line tuning. I don't know if Adobe couldn't handle the hi-res for previewing or if my audio really wasn't synced up right.

It works fine on one program, but it doesn't work on adobe and that's the one I need to not loose any of the quality.

Sadly, I couldn't get the HD footage to sync with the new audio, it was being to much of a pain in the ass for fine line tuning. I don't know if Adobe couldn't handle the hi-res for previewing or if my audio really wasn't synced up right.

It works fine on one program, but it doesn't work on adobe and that's the one I need to not loose any of the quality.

It's unfortunate, but it's good that it's moving along so well.

Got a release date?

Today would be awesome. It'd be like a birthday present... (Is 15 as of 6:23 CST today) :lol:

Edited by SchizophrenicMC

Hikuro, sent you a pm regarding my turn of events. As I'm back at home now, let me know if you still need that voice. So far, it sounds alright. Good stuff.

Turn of events? That doesn't sound good.

If it's something bad, good luck to you.

If it is, perchance, something good, however... Good luck to you? ^_^

Turn of events? That doesn't sound good.

If it's something bad, good luck to you.

No, not good at all. There was a passing in the family, so everything was put on hold, and still is, but while I'm not working for the time being. I'm trying to get back to some of the things I've put on hold.

No, not good at all. There was a passing in the family, so everything was put on hold, and still is, but while I'm not working for the time being. I'm trying to get back to some of the things I've put on hold.

Sorry to hear that, man. My condolences.

Likewise. I'd reply back to ya man but right now is not a good time. We're having a major heat wave in my area...so trying to kind of stay cool even if that means to avoid my home. I've been up for 25 hours as I could not sleep. We didn't dip into the 70's until 4AM, and just as i was about to fall asleep my door was slammed by my old man as it was time for his workout and he didn't want me to hear him blasting music across the hall, -_- brilliant.

Oh. I'm so sorry, man. I hope your relative finds peace in the next life.

Likewise. I'd reply back to ya man but right now is not a good time. We're having a major heat wave in my area...so trying to kind of stay cool even if that means to avoid my home. I've been up for 25 hours as I could not sleep. We didn't dip into the 70's until 4AM, and just as i was about to fall asleep my door was slammed by my old man as it was time for his workout and he didn't want me to hear him blasting music across the hall, -_- brilliant.

Pussy Washingtonians. Here in Texas, we've finally had a break from the 100+ days. The temperature hasn't fallen below 80 in weeks. A/C's been running almost non-stop lately. So, deal with your heat. I'm typing an it's about 80 degrees, a welcome cool, in the house. <_<

I mean, I'm not expressly trying to be offensive, but it gets me that people complain about the temperature not reaching the 70s in the middle of summer. I don't care where you are, unless you're way high north, you're gonna have those days.

A/C's been running almost non-stop

I'd hate to see your electric bill. Up on the great lakes its been a rainy summer. I don't mind it keeps the grass growing at work.

But I hate the winter... 1 ft. of snow overnight and i get a call at 3 am saying we need you to come do snow removal after i've gone to bed at 1 am.

Anyway the voices are pretty good so far.I have complaints but i wont mention them.

addendum: hey did you change any of the bgm?

Edited by BeyondTheGrave

Oh. I'm so sorry, man. I hope your relative finds peace in the next life.

Pussy Washingtonians. Here in Texas, we've finally had a break from the 100+ days. The temperature hasn't fallen below 80 in weeks. A/C's been running almost non-stop lately. So, deal with your heat. I'm typing an it's about 80 degrees, a welcome cool, in the house. <_<

I mean, I'm not expressly trying to be offensive, but it gets me that people complain about the temperature not reaching the 70s in the middle of summer. I don't care where you are, unless you're way high north, you're gonna have those days.

Just so you know, I think it's been over 100 for a MINUTE in the PACIFIC NORTHWEST, where that is NOT NORMAL. 105 yesterday. Up north, a lot of people don't have AC, because it's not like it is in the south where it's just a fact of life. Like, in NY, most people in apartments don't have AC, and the houses are built originally to hold heat IN, because it's not meant to get as hot as it does these days, so, while I know it gets hotter in Texas, y'all are better equipped to deal with the heat. I mean, just architecturally. Also, as far as NYC goes, we're always ten degrees hotter than anywhere right out of the city because we have all this stupid concrete just soaking up heat then radiating it back. Way to go guys, next time try some frickin' greenery. I mean, it's only been in the 80s in Brooklyn for the past couple of days. OUTSIDE. Inside, it's been at least 5 to 10 degrees hotter. And it's been humid as WHAT. Today we had a shoot up on a roof, and literally when we took the tripods out onto the roof, the cool metal instantly began to SWEAT like a cold brew, just because of the humidity condensing on the sticks that had been in the AC'd studio. Everything was damp instantly. It was some ol' Louisiana poo.

Uh. But, anyway, um, something about Macross. Something.

The minute it gets over 70 degrees in the Pac NW everyone rolls up the car windows and cranks the AC!!! I bailed outta there to escape the doom and gloom and get more than 60 days of sunshine per year. Anyways... AWESOME JOB HIKURO! Looking forward to more.

The minute it gets over 70 degrees in the Pac NW everyone rolls up the car windows and cranks the AC!!! I bailed outta there to escape the doom and gloom and get more than 60 days of sunshine per year. Anyways... AWESOME JOB HIKURO! Looking forward to more.

wasn't it raining on and off last week where you are? ^_^