Macross Live Action Movie Poster

Not all are Jpnese peeps. You have a Latin American, 2 HKers, 1 S'porean... not sure abt the one playing Minmay & Max. Minmay with bee stung lips that's a brilliant choice... Yeah, the fanboys are gonna pay attention to her singing talent now.

Looks like a home brew poster to me. <_<

God bless photoshop or, looking at this obvious fake, God bless Microsoft Paint?

If it was a real movie I would be seriously bummed as the poster makes it look like a real C or D movie.

If Macross gets live action love I wanna see massive production value and high budget as well as great casting, phenomenal costume design and believable lighting for the character shots.

If it was a real movie I would be seriously bummed as the poster makes it look like a real C or D movie.

I am definetly going with a low D based on that poster. I mean.....seriously now.....with the movie magic we have these days....this movie could be done and could be done VERY well.....but this poster CANNOT be it.

:ph34r:

Don't play with my feelings dude!

A SDF Macross Movie (Movie!) is a dream, and this thing is just a little fake fanwork...

P.S: All this years I though that the name of the Cap. was Bruno J. Global, but now I now that is Cap. Captain! LOL

If that's legit, I'm Hugh Hefner. That's not even a convincing fake. One glance and it's obvious that it's fan made.

That said, it's not bad fanwork, but obviously the work of a talented amateur, rather than a skilled professional. In addition to the quality of the Photoshop work done for that poster, the contents of the composition make it clear that it's not something Harmony Gold would do.