A new Macross fortress

skull_leader

1/144 scale Macross kit by Kyokai Hyoshi manufactured by Bandai

set to come out in few months?

anyone got any info on this Kit

is there mistake on the scale ? 1/4000????

Here is a link scroll down the macross models section you'll see it

http://www.toysnjoys.com/macross_models.html

anybody have info it would be cool to get

if it is a 12" proper sized model

I'm going to pre order if it is a 12" model

Ha,ha That picture is a joke...yeah a 1/144 toy or model for $19.95? can you imagine the size of a 1/144 scale SDF-1 fortress? it would actually cost at least $5,000 and you'd need a hanger to haul it.

That pic looks more like the 1/6500 or the 1/8000 scale model and for $19.95 most likely will be a small model not a 12 inches one...

The first one is the Bandai re-release and it's 1/8000 scale the one further down listed for $399.95 which is saying 12", the picture is of the WAVE 1/5000 scale movie colour version and for that price you could buy 2 from HLJ and I don;t think it is 12". It could be something else but the pic is definately a Wave 1/5000 DYRL SDF-1. At 1/144 scale 007-vf1 is right you would need a hanger to keep it in as a 1/700 Prometheus is about 70cm long alone so a 1/144 scale SDF-1 would be bigger than my house. Maybe you wouldn't need a hanger you could just live in it....lol.

That price is a rip off.

Whenever I see prices like that, I immediately ask "why?" and start to wonder. If you check; the guy runs a retail store in a shopping mall in Hawaii. So there's the answer. He's charging for having a physical store to pay for, unlike internet stores which, although they have a warehouse and staff, don't actually have to have a physical store where people come in to buy things.

I'm not saying that's "great!" - but perhaps he benefits from non-internet buyers who are just cruising the mall and see his stuff? The website is obviously kind of low-key and meant to supplement and advertise the store.

Also - he seems to have a fairly small selection of Macross stuff - no Yammies far as I can see? - so maybe he's not even well oriented enough in the product range?

It happens - sometimes a store gets something in, knows nothing about it, and sells it for a price that looks ridiculous to many of us.

Although that is indeed an incredibly over-priced item... even if you factor in all of the above..... hm.

VFTF1

I knew it was too good to be true I thought it they ment 1/4400 or 1/4000

They told me it is a backorderd bandai 1/8000

I don't know why they don't fix the description. <_<

They had some clearance stuff but its already been ravaged.

I'll keep searching for a Macross fortress besides bandai

I knew it was too good to be true I thought it they ment 1/4400 or 1/4000

They told me it is a backorderd bandai 1/8000

I don't know why they don't fix the description. <_<

They had some clearance stuff but its already been ravaged.

I'll keep searching for a Macross fortress besides bandai