TVアニメーション『マクロスF』新オープニングテーマ「ライオン(May'n Ver.)」を含む

全7曲のオリジナルミニアルバムが遂に発売決定!!

初回生産分のみ、オリジナルプロモーションビデオDVDや

直筆サイン入りポスターが抽選で当たる応募券を封入。

VTCL-60090 ¥2,200(tax in)

2009.1.21 IN STORES

It's called "May'n Street"? That's AWESOME! :lol:

It looks like not all of the songs will be Kanno-produced, however... :(

Well, if not all are from Kanno, then we might get a better idea of May'n's own style... I'm sure she wouldn't want to be pigeon-holed as an anime-songstress for life. :p

Well...she did release three singles before Frontier, so if that's any indication, her own style is rather generic Pop/R'n'B/Soul.

Which is kind of too bad, 'cause she'd be a hell of a rock singer...

• 2 weeks later...
It's called "May'n Street"? That's AWESOME! :lol:

It looks like not all of the songs will be Kanno-produced, however... :(

Based on the interview me and vanpang had with her, most of the songs will be originals written by herself.

Okay...I've been checking DMHY, Tokyotosho, and Nyaatorrents for the few days...can it be possible that no one has leaked Nyan Tama yet?

Where's Kresphy when you need him? :p

I have been wondering about this. We need to be kept up to date.

Taksraven

Based on the interview me and vanpang had with her, most of the songs will be originals written by herself.

You mean the one she wrote on the Meltran panty? :huh:

Need update on new Frontier music, I've been listening to Hitomi Angel Feather Voice for the past few weeks.

Nyan Tama out on torrents too. HOLY SHI- NYAN2 SERVICE MEDLEY TOKU MORI!!

They added in Triangler, Don't Be Late, and Sheryl Aimo.

Triangler portion is abit long though....

Sheryl's Aimo is just to die for!!! It was so good, it literally sent shivers down my spine!

+1 to what ntsan said... theres a 1 GB+ FLAC of Nyan Tama floating around.

listning to it now. it's much more emotional than Ranka's version ( but i won't compare them cause i dont see a point in this )

The QTS one is already converted to English.. nice! And in wv lossless format so pretty good!

Ranshe's Aimo is too much echo and stuff ..

The linear note have English now (well some part), so those who don't understand Jap can read them.

btw on the musician list May'n is placed first! :D

Edited by ntsan

OMG!!!!!!!! This soundtrack is completely beautiful!!!! I love everything and it sounds amazing! ^_^ Some stuff on there I wasn't expecting to hear but..... wow.

And, although I am a man, I did indeed tear up while listening to Ai Oboete Imasuka - the little queen

So beautiful.

And, although I am a man, I did indeed tear up while listening to Ai Oboete Imasuka - the little queen

Let me guess...its not a manly tear either... ^_^

Too many Aimo on this soundtrack, my favourite is Aimo ai no uta, huray to Maaya Sakamoto.. :rolleyes:

Too bad, Gubaba wish for Luca version of Santi-U has not been realized yet.

The QTS one is already converted to English.. nice! And in wv lossless format so pretty good!

Ranshe's Aimo is too much echo and stuff ..

The linear note have English now (well some part), so those who don't understand Jap can read them.

btw on the musician list May'n is placed first! :D

You mean Japanese, don't you? (Not tryin' to derail the thread, just sayin').

I was a little disappointed to see that the liner notes weren't the "in-universe" style of the other OSTs.

I'm still on my first listen, so I haven't heard much of the previously unreleased stuff (I'm currently listening to "Seikan Hikou"), but I like how they plopped "Atashi no uta o kiKE!" and "Dakishimete...Ginga no hate made!" at the beginning of the girls' representative tracks.

And, whoa..."My Boyfriend's a Pilot" just kicked in...boy, someone spent a few more hours in the studio on that one, didn't they? It certainly doesn't sound like Ranka singing karaoke over Mylene's version anymore. At least, not as much.

Man this is great, loving the whole thing, yes there are tracks that we already have but I don't care its all good GREAT. And one of the first things I did was listen to Sheryl's Aimo and promptly mixed it with an instrumental track of Voices, I like it. And also cut of the last part of the Special Service Medley and messed with it as well, that way I get a nice little 4 minute track. (nothing too great as I just play with this stuff for fun and I'm still learning things.)

-EDIT- 200th post!

Edited by hobbes221

The full-length DYRL is a bit of all right, innit? ^_^

EDIT: Oh, and in case anyone's wondering about the title...

The character used for "Nyan" means girl(s). So we have:

Nyan Fro - The Girls of Frontier

Nyan Tra - "Nyan Nyan" Soundtrack, or Nyaundtrack.

Nyan Tama - Girls' Fiery Souls ["Tamashii"]

Edited by Gubaba

Sheryl's Aimo.....It sounds like she's putting the emphasis on certain notes and holding some notes TOO long. *Yuck* Sounds horrible.

Its sounds like she's dying when she sing it. However the Sheryl-Ranka Aimo version is better, the mixing between May'N and Megumi is perfect. Oh yeah, the duet is performed in the middle of Nyan Service medley replacing Maaya Aimo, unfortunately is not Aimo full version.

Yuck Deculture :lol:

Mmmmmmm mmmm... First listen: not as thrilling as the first 2 OSTs, probably because there isn't anything really new here. The tracks I ws most anticipating didn't turn out that fantastic either: DC 50/50 was too LITE; Maaya's Aimo was too spacy; even the Special Serving Medley was a case of too much of a good thing... The first 'Kira' break was too sudden, and after 10 minutes+ I thought it would never end! :D

Still... enjoyed the all too-short DC-in-the-park... (missed Ranka's shocked recognition), and Infinity #7 was a worthy duet addition. Also loved the shout-outs before Iteza and Seikan Hikou.

I think I'm more anxious to hear May'n's solo LION... 2009 is too far away!

Just a question-- during the Aimo OC version and some other Aimo, during the middle of the song, the melody and pace suddenly changes to that of another song which sounds very familiar to me, but I just can't place the other melody. Can anybody else identify it?

Sheryl's Aimo.....It sounds like she's putting the emphasis on certain notes and holding some notes TOO long. *Yuck* Sounds horrible.

I have to agree. I only listened to the first part and was like YUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Deculture ^^; She tried but...... no.

Oh, and the guy singing, is that the Zentran in Folmo?

Edited by MisaForever