The movie will not suck if they document the Smurfs vs. Snorks War of 2012, a conflict that saw horrible devastation and untold losses. The first movie will be about the smurfs, and will end with the start of the military conflict. The second will examine the events of the 1st movie from the snork's perspective. All out combat is the theme of the third... but they find out that it's the evil humans that instigated the conflict.

Thus the Smurfs, Snorks end the war and together with Care-Bear air support form a join special ops unit called Task Force-Hugz, which goes after those evil polluting human capitalists.

More like a given, however if your into predictions, whats tomorrows Lottery numbers? :p

I'd have to be able to get another smurf so I could cut it open and read its entrails...

Taksraven

In this "all is possible" world we live in I say it's not long before we see a live action "Thundercats" with Elijah Wood playing Snarf and the dude from Twilight as Lion-O

Considering that the A-Team has bombed in the theaters, the likelihood of any more 80's remakes is very low. I expect a lot of projects to be can canceled.

It's too early to call it a flop, as it's only on its second week and it's made $84 million. Maybe in a month, it'll break even with its $110 million budget.

Ok, we got A-Team covered. Now where's Macgyver? <_<

ask, and ye shall receive...

macgruber_poster_m.jpg

in a tacky, roundabout sort of way. :huh:

honestly, I'm surprised they didn't work in a cameo by Richard Dean Anderson somewhere (did they?).

Edited by reddsun1

macgruber_poster_m.jpg

honestly, I'm surprised they didn't work in a cameo by Richard Dean Anderson somewhere (did they?).

LOL:D

Is that Ryan Phillipe on the left??

macgruber_poster_m.jpg

What is this about?? "We can't afford to pay for the rights to MacGuyver so we'll just do a parody??"

Cheap bastards.

Taksraven