Macross Frontier Live stream Discussion

wolfx

haha yeah watching it :p, but is is just me or is:

mms://notfourchan.net/mbs really slow?

Yeah, it's really slow for me too, choppy on both audio and video. Fortunately Waryas is running beautifully. It's showing some anime on Fuji TV right now.

Thanks to this thread and all the helpful posts, I was able to watch the live stream today (thank goodness all the years of japanese studying has worked out for me :) )

Just wanted to thank everyone here for all the helpful info, and that this: stream mms://live.oack.com:24080/, gave me a significantly better quality (i.e., picture quality, not latency or connection quality) than mms://notfourchan.net/mbs

Off to Otakon!

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but what time will the stream go live (US eastern time)?

normally it'd air in 30 minutes on MBS i think... but it may be delayed due to olympic baseball, apparently. Not sure when it'd air next if delayed.

EDIT: To answer my own question, its been delayed 90 minutes on MBS.

Edited by VF-25 Messiah

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but what time will the stream go live (US eastern time)?

Since I'm on the east coast this week... 2 PM EDT 11 AM PDT

And, as always, come to the IRC for up to the minute streaming info...

Apparently it is airing as pics of the ep are showing up on 2ch. Bleh, none of the streams are showing it... Maybe keyhole? I haven't tried that yet.

Keyhole doesn't work on my PC, sadly.

mms://waryas.ath.cx/live

this link yields Japanese TV though I don't really know what the hell is going on

Edited by RF-26AAC