Macross Frontier Live stream Discussion

wolfx

Ok... I've read the whole thread and I used Keyhole to watch the show when Wolfx first started this topic but I have been unable to until now. However I am very confused reading everything here, can someone give me a quick explanation of the best way to stream Frontier because all of this talk isn't making much sense to me at the moment.

Ok... I've read the whole thread and I used Keyhole to watch the show when Wolfx first started this topic but I have been unable to until now. However I am very confused reading everything here, can someone give me a quick explanation of the best way to stream Frontier because all of this talk isn't making much sense to me at the moment.

MBS is currently unavailable in Keyhole right now, and also the person who used to stream MBS on waryas went to vacation. To make things worse, 4chan is down since I usually get the streaming channel from the ppl there.

I hope someone can stream MBS tonight or we are forced to watch Azrael to do the story telling via his images. :mellow:

Edited by Morpheus

Just got this from m-chan. I hope it works and is the rigth channel.

mms://notfourchan.net/mbs

If you see Goro's Bar at 9AM PST/12PM EST, then yes, that's the right channel.