Macross Frontier Ring Tones

USCOLMRNE

I was bored and figured id make some ring tones for my blackberry. All the files are MP3 Layer 3 ACM, 48000 Hz, 192kbps, stereo. More to come soon. I am also willing to take requests. Just tell me the episode number and the time frame.

=====FILES======

Takeoff.mp3 is Broadcast Episode 1 were the VF-171s take off

NyanNyan.Mp3 is the Nyan Nyan commerical.

MacrossFrontierIntro.Mp3 is the intro of Macross Frontier

AimoHarmonica.Mp3 is Aimo that the Red VF-27 pilot plays while they are in fold sequence

Macross Frontier - Ranka Lee - Aimo.mp3 is ending sequence of Episode 7

TakeOff.mp3

NyanNyan.mp3

MacrossFrontierIntro.mp3

I was bored and figured id make some ring tones for my blackberry. All the files are MP3 Layer 3 ACM, 48000 Hz, 192kbps, stereo. More to come soon. I am also willing to take requests. Just tell me the episode number and the time frame.

=====FILES======

Takeoff.mp3 is Broadcast Episode 1 were the VF-171s take off

NyanNyan.Mp3 is the Nyan Nyan commerical.

MacrossFrontierIntro.Mp3 is the intro of Macross Frontier

AimoHarmonica.Mp3 is Aimo that the Red VF-27 pilot plays while they are in fold sequence

Macross Frontier - Ranka Lee - Aimo.mp3 is ending sequence of Episode 7

Ah-Harr, got em first!!!

Taksraven

I got some more ring tones up!

SMSVictor3.mp3 - The warning SMS loves to hear

SMSwarning.mp3 - SMS Warning Siren

RankaSeesAlto.mp3 - Music when Ranka confuses Alto for a woman for the first time

EnemyDetected.mp3 - VF-171 Cockpit detecting Vajra

SherlyConcertSong2.mp3 - Second Performance Song in Episode 1

AimoEp1Broadcastend.mp3 - Aimo-Ranka part of Ending Theme of Episode 1 Broadcast

MacrossFrontierWallpaperLogo.mp3 - The little song that plays when you see the Macross Frontier Wallpaper in between commercials

SMSVictor3.mp3

SMSWarning.mp3

RankaSeesAlto.mp3

EnemyDetected.mp3

SherlyConcertSong2.mp3

AimoEp1Broadcastend.mp3

MacrossFrontierWallpaperLogo.mp3

Adding to the ringtone list, here's the Eyecatch, it's short enough to make a nice startup tone for a phone or a message alert:

lol I didnt see your post and uploaded MacrossFrontierWallaperLogo aka Eyecatch. Your versions sounds better than mine!

T.T it won't let me download it.. if i click on the song then it just opens a quicktime window with it.. right click and save as dont work either as it saves as "index.php" T.T heeelp!

and of course, thanks for making these luvleh ringtones XD

edit: oh just kidding... i guess this forum should be viewed with i.e and not firefox. the download worked when i tried it with internet explorer XD

thanks for the songs!

Edited by eckness

This is awesome!

Me is stupid... how do i get these from here to my phone? Never gotten a outside ringtone beyond what came with my phone... I use a Samsung T-Mobile phone btw.. :huh:

Me is stupid... how do i get these from here to my phone? Never gotten a outside ringtone beyond what came with my phone... I use a Samsung T-Mobile phone btw.. :huh:

I think it should be with the software that came with the phone. At least it's that way with my Nokia.

I have a T-Mobile Nokia 6133. Anyone know if they'll work with it?

I dunno, but I think all newer Nokia's can use mp3's as ringtones (at least every phone I've had in the past few years - 7610, 6680, and my current 5310 ).

EDIT:

Whoops, did some research, it seems that the 6133 can't use MP3s as ringtones. Looks like you'll have to convert them to .WAV or .AAC files.

Edited by d3v

I'm surprised no ones asked for Rankas Version of Nyan Nyan. *unless i missed it somewhere...*X.x

So I will, If humanly possible. ;D

Please and thank you. <3

*and even though its obvious where it came from... Deculture Episode (12:10) or Episode 1 (10:45)*

edit: actually comparing the two. The real first episode has this odd bubble-esq sound off to the side while Deculture version doesn't.

So Deculture ver please

Edited by Michi

lol I didnt see your post and uploaded MacrossFrontierWallaperLogo aka Eyecatch. Your versions sounds better than mine!

Thanks USCOLMRNE, I've been dabbling a bit in music-capping, putting the Anime-In-Action eps on my computer, I've got a pretty hefty MacrossF score cd (with fx of course) that I've been listening to in prep for the real thing come the OST release. And yeah, I get some funny looks with all my phone sounds, seeing that I actually work at a phone store!

hey guys. i have the ranka nyan nyan deculture edition ready on my comp. i havent been home for few days. What voices version are u talking about wes? the intro of Japanese OVA1 intro?? ill have some more up hopefully tomorrow night.

Now using the eyecatch tune for my ringtone.

Graham

that's all fine... but i still don't understand how to get these songs from here online to my phone...

what's the mechanics to do send these files from here to my phone? do i email them to the phone number? :blink:

that's all fine... but i still don't understand how to get these songs from here online to my phone...

what's the mechanics to do send these files from here to my phone? do i email them to the phone number? :blink:

It depends on the phone. My cell has a nifty little 2 gig SD card that I download the song onto, put the card into my phone then, voila!

It's on my phone B))

I just set the eyecatch tune for my ringtone ^_^

For me, I have a Sanyo Katana II. I hook my USB data link cable to my PC and transfer the files over. Also, just an aside, iTunes lets you turn songs into ringtones.