Macross Frontier S.M.S - what does it stands for ?

vanpang

You'd know everything too if you went back a page and read the translation of the SMS song... :p

By the look of the translation, I'd say those words were said in english. I'll give it a listen and see if I hear it.

You'd know everything too if you went back a page and read the translation of the SMS song... :p

Ah... but just because it's in the song dosn't mean that's the name, does it? It could be a moto, that happens to have the same initials in the name.

to me it sounds like. "Faster, Stronger, Better" or something.

Ah... but just because it's in the song dosn't mean that's the name, does it? It could be a moto, that happens to have the same initials in the name.

Yes, but he was called the Bionic Man, not the FSB Man. :D

Nope, it's "Speedy Miracle Spacy."

That's it, end of story, lock the thread, you don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

;)

Nope, it's "Speedy Miracle Spacy."

That's it, end of story, lock the thread, you don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

;)

oh well they could always change it later... like SHIELD

The acronym originally stood for Supreme Headquarters, International Espionage, Law-Enforcement Division. It was changed in 1991 to Strategic Hazard Intervention, Espionage Logistics Directorate. In the 2008 Marvel Studios film Iron Man, the acronym stood for Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division.

We all really know it means...

Super Messy slurms

:ph34r:

what's a slurm? Is there some "loose" people on the boards that took offense to the other word that was there?

You need to know about the 30/31st Century to know.

:lol: THANKS!!! I remember that episode. It was really grosssssss. :lol:

Speedy Miracle Spacy does sound like what the Japanese would name a space based shipping company.

exactly! i think perople with a strong objection to Speed! Miracle! Spacy! have to remember that this macross is, ultimately, still a japanese production. and while it may sound weird as "american" english, i think it sounds fine in "japanese" english. if you've been watching a lot of anime (and have heard a lot of anime theme songs), you know what i mean. :)

Made me suddenly think of what might hapen dring a Meltran's "time of the month." :blink:

haha, it actually makes sense. "that chick's an alien", so she would certainly have a super menstrual cycle.

well, if it's that time of the month, instead of a gianty panty, count on sheryl writing lyrics on a gigantic tampon. :p

haha, it actually makes sense. "that chick's an alien", so she would certainly have a super menstrual cycle.

well, if it's that time of the month, instead of a gianty panty, count on sheryl writing lyrics on a gigantic tampon. :p

Makes me wonder if Klan has herself micloned during taht time of the month to avoid it.