Character Art Appreciation Topic

Higher res version of the pic of the three Skull boys in suits.

post-8290-1224423459_thumb.jpg

Also, BOMBAAA!

post-8290-1224423580_thumb.jpg

yesss... love the truck!!!... wow I didnt realize one of the members of FB was a brotha... now I really must watch the series! but then, macross has always been unusual (and far ahead of it's contemporaries) in the world of anime with its' wide range of represented ethnicities (even though most are relegated to secondary roles at best). come to think of it, maybe a thread should be started on that topic.

yesss... love the truck!!!... wow I didnt realize one of the members of FB was a brotha... now I really must watch the series! but then, macross has always been unusual (and far ahead of it's contemporaries) in the world of anime with its' wide range of represented ethnicities (even though most are relegated to secondary roles at best). come to think of it, maybe a thread should be started on that topic.

Yeah there was some info that Ray was originally from Africa before joing the forces, that was way back in collage when researched more info on Macross 7 before knowing of this site existance. The site I got the info is probaly long since shut down.

Where do the last two images come from? Are these the from the card sets?

The first one is official art. The second, I have no idea (just found it while searching the image thread at animesuki for stuff to post here).

actually, in reference to the image of alto, michael & luca in suits... can anybody make sense of the welcome sign past the 'welcome'?

Not really, but for humour's sake, I'm reading it as either "Tudors failing..." or "Judas fondling..." :lol:

Edited by d3v

I'm getting a strange kind of wedding vibe, I wonder who for? :ph34r:

It's actually Ozma's dream come true, SMS has been hired to provide security for Mylene and Basara/Gamlin's wedding (whoever she ended up with).