Character Art Appreciation Topic

I apologize, gomen nasai, if I went too far. :(

...If the same artist did versions of Nanase or macro-Klan... oh the mind boggles! :blink:

I think after drawing those two the artist forgot the proportions of the female body.

Edited by RichterX

It doesn't look like Sheryl. It's like some underaged, overendowed asian loligoth chick trying to cosplay as Sheryl. Sheryl is a bit more normally proportioned and more on the lean and slightly toned side.

Ok, did I miss something? All of a sudden people are using this word "shipping" which, when I read the word, I think of UPS or Fed-Ex. :blink: What new definition for "shipping" have you Gen-Y'ers come up with now? :D

yeah, dem Y's create new vocabularies every day. i'm an x-man and had to figure it out a bit when i first encountered the term.

just in case you weren't kidding about needing an explanation: shipper/shipping, from relationship. ie if you're rooting for altoxranka, then you're a ranka shipper.

disclaimer: this is not intended to fan the flames of the shipping wars. we see way too much of that already.

i just thought it was sublime how this image captures a very tender moment.

I am still waiting for the triple action images :rolleyes:

Ok, did I miss something? All of a sudden people are using this word "shipping" which, when I read the word, I think of UPS or Fed-Ex. :blink: What new definition for "shipping" have you Gen-Y'ers come up with now? :D

"shipping" would be slang related to "worshipping", as in worshipping the character or the pairing.

im a shipper of the the hory froating head !

yeah, dem Y's create new vocabularies every day. i'm an x-man and had to figure it out a bit when i first encountered the term.

just in case you weren't kidding about needing an explanation: shipper/shipping, from relationship. ie if you're rooting for altoxranka, then you're a ranka shipper.

Ah thank you, I see now. :p:)

I *still* want to know why she "switched back" to her standard outfit (and when and where it happened--we see her in ep 22 in the suit, ready to board her VF-27---then she goes out and hooks up with the Vajra queen, and she's in her normal outfit again??????)

I *still* want to know why she "switched back" to her standard outfit (and when and where it happened--we see her in ep 22 in the suit, ready to board her VF-27---then she goes out and hooks up with the Vajra queen, and she's in her normal outfit again??????)

SK did it specifically because he knew it would annoy you. ^_^

"Shipping," as in relationSHIP, is when you try to be matchmaker for your favorite fictional characters. Sometimes people take it to far, like the person who wrote the J.K. Rowling asking how she could ignore the blatant signs that Hermione and Draco were meant to be together. Or (closer to home), people who think the ending of MacF was hastily rewritten to keep the love triangle open.

When you get to that point, it seems more like "wor"-shipping than "relation"-shipping. To me, at least.

they reused the animation from the episode when micheal and ranka came to galia 4

Holo suit, its quite popular in Frontier. ^_^

they reused the animation from the episode when micheal and ranka came to galia 4

I don't see anything they could have used for more than a second or two---95% of Grace's animation in the final ep had to be new. Pointless to alter the entire final ep just to re-use 2 secs of animation.