Character Art Appreciation Topic

found it. http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?show...=VF-5&st=0 I forgot how old this thread was.

Damn that's good!

Also makes me jealous cos my crappy drawings are never that clean!!

I had a much different design in mind but frankly that's a lot better;

I was going for more of a civvie-type craft with a dorsal-mount single jet-engine and a split A-10 style rear stabilizer.

Edited by RF-26AAC

And we're talking about the fan art you were responding to. Trust us, we're not making it up, either. :)

Oh.... I was never talking about the fan art :blink:

Wait... ok, these 12 hour shifts are REALLY getting to me. Pay me no mind :)

Edited by MisaForever

Bah, those are the jailbait anyway (at least here in the US). :)

Now, if the same artist can do a pic with just the older girls, Kathy & Grace, eep.

I agree that I'd love Grace and Kathy in there as well, but Klan IS a woman despite her physical appearance in that pic. ;)

I'm just going to leave this here...

nicely drawn arms ! even with the hair and partially hidden face, Alto wont be mistaken for a girl here! :)

*edit!

me share my quick watercolor of Leon and Grace here, okay? XD i drew them from memory, so they wont be accurate to the character designs.

GraceLeon.jpg

Edited by polidread

Fast Japan is fast. I'm waiting for the EoE pics. I so want to add the one with Sheryl to my avatar, but I'm trying to show non-favoritism.

Out of curiosity, would this be the thread to inquire is anyone has a decent image of the Mihoshi Academy crest? I'm trying to replicate a uniform.

Nice watercolor! Leon actually looks menacing.

Edited by Mercurial Morpheus

yes it has! here or in another thread. dear GOD i thought i had already forgotten this, but it's come back to haunt me.... so wrong... :p

Claude Lasalle and Reba Focker :D:p sorry I could not resist :lol: