Character Art Appreciation Topic

Well crap. I got the pic from Danbooru but dont have the large version saved in my photobucket. If someone wouldn't mind retrieving it for me since work BLOCKS danbooru, I'll be glad to save it and post it from my photobucket. ^_^

Edited by MisaForever

How about some *good* Misa art; I just finished SDF:M (in japanese) for the first time last night and I'm hurtin for some Misa.

Gah, I can't believe that whore Minmay, seriously.

And I kept waiting for the Hikaru/Minmay SLAP and it NEVER CAME!!! I guess it is in DYRL.

And I can't believe for all these years I thought Hikaru was cool, when he is completely insensitive and doesn't commit to Misa and keeps running to Minmay every time she beckons; it's ridiculous.

-_-'' it really is.

Good lord, could you imagine being married to Minmay?

Hayase was so much more considerate and nice (even if she is a tad jealous, I can't fault her for it)

Gimme some Hikaru+Misa or Misa art please!!!

He really doesn't pay much attention. It is a rather large flaw. :rolleyes:

Edited by Master Dex

He really doesn't pay much attention. It is a rather large flaw. :rolleyes:

No kidding.

Of all the people out there I thought *he* might be able to oblige with some *good* Misa artwork; I had to go find it myself.

Thanks alot, Misaforever, or rather KlanForever. :angry:

No no no, I meant *I* mentioned back in this thread about never having found many Misa pics. :)

Try a google Image search. I figured somebody would have something better; one of them is now my avatar.

Here are a few I found....

Surely somebody has something better!!

I'm watching DYRL and good lord DYRL Misa is cute.

post-9466-1219861299_thumb.jpg

post-9466-1219861307_thumb.png

post-9466-1219861314_thumb.jpg

post-9466-1219861320_thumb.jpg

post-9466-1219861327_thumb.jpg

post-9466-1219861422_thumb.jpg

Edited by RF-26AAC

Try a google Image search. I figured somebody would have something better; one of them is now my avatar.

Here are a few I found....

Surely somebody has something better!!

Hmm, the third one from the left on the top row hair is all wrong :blink: But good finds. :)

And yes, it does look that way, hobbes :lol:

Hmm, the third one from the left on the top row hair is all wrong :blink: But good finds. :)

And yes, it does look that way, hobbes :lol:

Yeah that's who's supposedly going to play her in the (I hate to say it here but may as well) RT live action movie, but it's good art no less

nice pics of klan..

and yea, too bad about michel though...

why do they kill the snipers lately? [like what they did to another mecha series..]

They also killed the sniper in the Area 88 series from a few years ago...but then, he was a bad guy...