Character Art Appreciation Topic

Hmm, good at low resolution, but the beauty disappears at higher resolution, I think I just keeo the avatar size one B))

Btw, did I ruin it again SkullLeaderVF-X? ^_^

Nah. I'm over it now.Short attention span you-oh hey a new RVB video.

Also after digging the old forum I found this classic:

hahaha that one is funny~!! nice one :lol:

Sheryl's normal every day wear is better then most of her stage outfits. I think Grace's true evil is shown in the clothes Sheryl has to wear during a concert.

so i guess that means evil is good :ph34r::p

i'm liking grace alot now ^_^

As much as I don't want to say it...

R.I.P. Michel Braun :(

Klan will always love you...

Not to desensitize any of this, since I too miss Michael and thought his death was heroic, but technically it is Michael Blanc, not Braun, this was confirmed in ep.9.

Just figured if we're paying tribute we should have his name right.

Yeah, him and Sheryl, they can't decide. Well since his sister's tombstone said Blanc I'm going with that.

sucker4meltrans, don't ruin it. ^_^

Sorry to contradict you dude, but sucker4meltrans is so right. Sheryl was and she is still wearing a holographic suit even off stage. By the end of Macross F, I'm sure Sheryl's holographic suit will be desactivated somehow and we will see the true body of Sheryl : a fat body with cellulite all over the place. :ph34r: After seeing this, no doubt Alto is going to choose Ranka.

new avatar??? hell no... I printed it to 24x32 inches!!! nice to have a large format printer at one's disposal :ph34r:

Sir, I officially envy you so much my guts are tearing themselves apart.

Screw this! I'm off to Kinko's! :ph34r:

Whoa... Japan sure is fast...

:ph34r:

Rest In Peace Michel...

:mellow:

I don't know which is more affecting...the one of chibi-Klan putting on the glasses, or the one of everybody hugging him. Either way, I'm choking up a bit...which I didn't do at all during the episode (although I winced A LOT while watching it...)

Nice pic Morpheus, but... WHERE'S ROY! I think it would be fitting to the guys if there was a pic of them in Vahalla. Here's one I found on deviantart

Wow, Klan Q Reas have a really big.......missile drum ^_^