Character Art Appreciation Topic

WTF Klan KLANG??!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

SOMEONE FIX THIS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Give her some Klingon forehead ridges and that name would work. I agree though, this is wrong.

Rancan... B))

Btw... Some moar art...

:lol:

I hope you don't mind me doing some editing to Klan Klan concidering this is the only place where I can get some pics of the Macross Fronteir characters but since I finaly got photoshop onto my computer I remember what it's like when I was in college my creative juices are back baby.

post-269-1218589131_thumb.jpg

post-269-1218589146_thumb.jpg

I hope you don't mind me doing some editing to Klan Klan concidering this is the only place where I can get some pics of the Macross Fronteir characters but since I finaly got photoshop onto my computer I remember what it's like when I was in college my creative juices are back baby.

WOOO!!!! Is very good!!!! ^_^

Thanks it took me awaile to get the hang of it after five years in hiatus because I didn't have a computer on my own let alone the latest Photoshop program. the second picture is my attempt to create a dvd label and DVD label for the Macros Frontier episodes I downloaded and burned onto DVD my way of knowing which ones I'm selecting.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

MF girls with their boyfriend, I told you Ranka is part FAST pack, who else got Valks as their boyfriend :lol:

1218570740350.jpg

I wish I was a Luca doll right about now.....

Edited by SkullLeaderVF-X

MF girls with their boyfriend, I told you Ranka is part FAST pack, who else got Valks as their boyfriend :lol:

this is official art for macross chronicles, right? i wonder if this is a hint that sheryl gets alto in the end. ok, no stoning now..

and i wonder if it's just me, but those sure look like voodoo dolls..

unnecessary i would think, considering the charms they already possess.

Oh dear, she is trying to cook with gasoline... this is worse than when she let Misa hold Komilia....

Its pretty obvious to me...

(top left) Alto + Sheryl

(bottom center) Alto + Ranka

(top right) Alto + Michel (possibly after Michel acting yaoi to Alto) so Alto is kicking Michel in the privates

Got to steal this one from Animesuki, its damn cute ^_^

1142538mw8.jpg