Character Art Appreciation Topic

P.U.N.K.* exists! In our lifetime!

*Posting Unification of Nanase and Klan.

I still prefer K.N.O.C.K.E.R.S.*

*Klan and Nanase Observation of Cup-size related Kinetic Energy Rebound for Science!

Edited by d3v

Found at Animesuki's forums.

Macross Idols (TV series only)

macrossidolscy8.th.jpg

OMG! Chibi-Klan with what I think is a Q-Rea model kit.

009266858.jpg

More Sheryl!

009266725.jpg

009266727.jpg

009266859.jpg

The Princess and the Queen

60815669a780554d30b55b3lr8.th.jpg

Ranka stalker battle!

lolcatfightahoyxdlx0.th.jpg

I'd filch more pics from there, but alot of them are decidedly NSFW.

Edited by d3v

I APPROVE OF THAT LAST PIC!!!! :wub: Hatsune Miku + Klan = AWESOME. :D:lol:

I found a couple of images in 4chan that is somewhat riske... Well... One is of Michael's VF grabing one of Klan's boobs in a joking manner... Could I post it? The next image shows Klan punching Michael's VF in the head after that... Those are supposed to be satirical/funny pics, not erotic... But with the mods, who knows... :huh:

Whaddyall think? Do I post them? Need some help here... :wacko:

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

I found a couple of images in 4chan that is somewhat riske... Well... One is of Michael's VF grabing one of Klan's boobs in a joking manner... Could I post it? The next image shows Klan punching Michael's VF in the head after that... Those are supposed to be satirical/funny pics, not erotic... But with the mods, who knows... :huh:

Yup please go through a moderator first, wolf-x got banned earlier because of a earlier posting of a Klan & Michail's picture. Better safe than sorry

It's all in the context...and that Klan is not in her child form when Michel is doing the grabbing. PM one of the mods with the image and we'll let you know.

Image approved. The rest of you'll have to wait for Kronnan Dunn to get off his ass and post it here. :p

Sorry to interrupt the Klan fest. I knew someone would do this eventually.

post-1202-1213827256_thumb.jpg

Though, while I know for the sake of the, "one has to be the Misa to the other's Minmay" Sheryl is more Misa than Ranka would be (job dedication, hidden soft side, responsible, can be playful), I still see both as more Minmay than Misa. Sheryl just doesn't strike me as Misa yet. If she did, I'd be all over her.

I sort of see them as Ranka is TV Minmay. Young, naive, just starting out, not to serious in the relationship. While Sheryl is DYRL Minmay. Older, confident, seasoned pro, seeking escape from the usual, getting rather serious for the relationship.

Seems I'm not alone, though there is a Ranka one too.

post-1202-1213827284_thumb.jpg

Though I wouldn't be surprised if both get a dash of Misa. They could easily twist either girl. I can just see Alto smacking Sheryl after a senseless outburst towards the end. :lol: Though i could see him dragging some sense into Ranka too.

Yes, I know the whole Ranka is Ranka, Sheryl is Sheryl stuff, which is why I wouldn't call either Misa. Though you can't help but notice. It's like they took the old characters and gave them all dark pasts (example: Michel is Max with a tragic past. Complete with Meltran lady friend)

I get a kick out of the first one regardless.

Edited by Mercurial Morpheus

i'm surprised there are still no screencaps of klan talking to cathy in the mech hangar... ;)

Speaking of which, SMS needs to fix the heating in that hangar, Klan looked mighty cold, if you get my drift.

That first image cracks me up :lol: But I don't know how I feel about Sheryl in Minmay's stage outfits :huh:

Yeah, it's not really her style, design-wise.

Hey Mercurial that pic of Ranka and Sheryl holding hands on your avatar is already posted? Looks greeeeeeaaaat! but I can't find it anywhere. :(

It's a crop. Here it is. Pardon if it's been posted.

post-1202-1214054868_thumb.jpg

Some Klan in the original for you guys.

I believe that was already posted a while ago...

Sorry if that's so. Though I don't remember seeing it going through the thread.

i'm surprised there are still no screencaps of klan talking to cathy in the mech hangar... ;)

There's next to no Cathy at all! I know, as I tried finding a decent shot for my new avatar.