• Sheryl (Macross Frontier)
    • Nanase (Macross Frontier)
    • Klan Klan (Macross Frontier)
    • Katherine (Macross Frontier)
    • Someone Else
    • THEY ARE ALL PERFECT!!!!!

@ MisaForever

thanks for the hot pic.

I like her not because of hotness per se, which is a plus I admit, but mainly her personality and attitudes when comes to her trade.

Interesting.. so looks like Sheryl is dominating in English and Chinese forums and going by these two polls she's doing well in Japan too.. anyone got access to the Newtype Character Rankings? Though it might be a bit too early for Frontier characters to be ranking on that... and Geass will dominate that anyway.

as far as I know Sheryl is 8th place and Ranka 10th place in female department, Macross is 4th in series department of NT June issue. I haven't seen Alto, maybe they just have big trouble for not knowing which department the princess shall compete in.

Edited by herbert

as far as I know Sheryl is 8th place and Ranka 10th place in female department, Macross is 4th in series department of NT June issue. I haven't seen Alto, maybe they just have big trouble for not knowing which department the princess shall compete in.

Sheryl wins again lol... Gundam 00 took a long time to get going in the newtype polls as well IIRC so I didn't expect Frontier to place that high at this stage. Should start getting higher in an issue or two and stay up there for the rest of the year.

Dammit :) putting Sheryl in a Fire Bomber outfit certainly does make me rate her higher - however - until she does a cover of Angel Voice in Macross: Frontier, I won't budge from my love of Ranka :)

that said...

I can't believe it myself. I guess it's true when they are saying that sex sells ...

I don't really buy that explanation because it presumes that Minmey, Ranka and all of the other girls aren't attractive, and that Sheryl is ONLY winning because she's the stereotypical blond sex bombshell...

But I don't think that's the case. Klan Klan is clearly superior to Sheryl in pure sex appeal; and Minmey and Misa can't really compare because they were ...umm...animated differently :) ....

I think ultimately it's the personalities and movements and voices and looks rather than simply "dude! she's a hot blond!" that are doing it.

But just you all wait - that little Zendradi dude is gonna make Ranka into a hot star!! Nanase and Mikhael will design her clothing and she will rulle!! :)

Alto will be sorry when Mikhael steels Ranka from him !!

VFTF1

I honestly sat there for about five minutes switching between KK and Miriya... man that was hard on the nerves. No man should have to pick between all these beauties.

You have to remember that Miriya has a bust size of 85 (will expand when unwrapped), when she's micloned!

There are many reasons to like Sheryl. You'll have to admit that sex sells, I mean, there are other characters out there who haven't gotten that much airtime, but they have big boobies and that makes them popular. But Sheryl has both the body and the attitude, and as someone mentioned, she's professional and that rocks. Not to mention, she knows what she wants, she's not shy on guys (c'mon, guys like that right?) and she's pretty too (in the context of the animation of course).

The only time I started to like Sheryl as a woman was when she was shy while talking to Alto about Galaxy - and Alto liked it too "I don't know what to say when you're so humble." I guess for me shy and woman are pretty much synonyms :)

I'm just waiting for the moment when Klan Klan's demeanor breaks like Milia :)

VFTF1

There are many reasons to like Sheryl. You'll have to admit that sex sells, I mean, there are other characters out there who haven't gotten that much airtime, but they have big boobies and that makes them popular. But Sheryl has both the body and the attitude, and as someone mentioned, she's professional and that rocks. Not to mention, she knows what she wants, she's not shy on guys (c'mon, guys like that right?) and she's pretty too (in the context of the animation of course).

Yep, she's the complete package atm.

Or Basara. Or Gamlin. Or Isamu. Or Guld...

Huh? Alto's not gay...

But niether are Basara, Gamlin and Isamu...let alone Guld :)

Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought you wanted to throw all of them into the poll - or are they all gay and I didn't know it all this time?!? :o :o :o

VFTF1

But niether are Basara, Gamlin and Isamu...let alone Guld :)

Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought you wanted to throw all of them into the poll - or are they all gay and I didn't know it all this time?!? :o :o :o

VFTF1

Your Gaydar is weak, old man... :lol:

Your Gaydar is weak, old man... laugh.gif

Actually this is totally true :) My best friend in college was gay and I went 4 years suspecting that his lack of female companionship was a result of him prefering to read books :)

My roommate (different from my best friend) even dated my (long ex) girlfriend's friend (a girl) - but later I found out he prefered asian boys :o

Again - never saw it coming!! :)

But that was in the USA. In Poland, the gays I know are really exhibitionist about it so it's not like I don't know they're gay.

But wait - how can GULD be gay?? I mean- he clearly gets with Myung - and he clearly desires her throughout the entire show...

Isamu hits on Lucy....

Gamlin proposes to Mary Mylene...

I can see a case being made for Bassara - but you could equally make the case that he was more interested in music than women - or even better - he was more interested in Sivil than in either Mylene or Bikr chick...

Are you telling me that all of these guys are closet homosexuals?

But Hikaru and Alto are totally straight?

I'm lost :)

VFTF1

... hey! Where is Bobby? :angry:

Bobby is too GAR to became Miss Macross ^_^

BTW, Gubaba, I can picture you as a furry Boota (TTGL) who likes to jump to Nanase comfortable spot when opportunities arrive. :lol: