The Reason You Watch Macross Frontier

Why Do You Watch Macross Frontier?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. I Watch Macross Frontier For The...

• Story
    • Mecha
    • Characters
    • CGI
    • GIRLS!!!!
    • All of the Above
    • Something Else
    • I Don't Watch That Silly Show
    • Because it's Macross!!

Definitely "because it's Macross".

Macross is the Alpha and Omega (nyuk nyuk), as far as I'm concerned, and this series has exceeded my expectations at just about every turn so far. If this had turned out more silly a la M7, I might sing a very different tune, but this has so far been the Macross series I've been wanting to see since the original series.

- The power of the music (This is why I love Macross 7 so much ^_^. Sorry for the haters ...)

- Interaction between the characters (We can have great characters but if they interact like poo, it cannot work. Fortunately, Macross always done a great job in that departement. Macross Frontier is continuing that great tradition as well.)

- Variable fighters ( Who doesn't like seeing giant robots kicking some ass ? ^_^)

- CGI (Macross Plus, Zero and Frontier. Enough said.)

Edited by Macross007

None of the above. I just wanna watch to see if it turns into a Train Wreck like M7 was (though if "music" was up there...). It's off to a great start too!! Should go completely south well before ep 12. ^_^

...because nothing beats having dour expectations satisfied, right? :wacko:

...because nothing beats having dour expectations satisfied, right? :wacko:

After watching M7 and Mai Hime, would you expect anything else? :huh:

Besides with low expectations if it turns "good" then you are pleasantly suprised! :)

Edited by chrono

After watching M7 and Mai Hime, would you expect anything else? :huh:

Besides with low expectations if it turns "good" then you are pleasantly suprised! :)

"If you keep your expectations tiny

You'll go through life without being so whiny." :p

I never saw Mai Hime...but I thought M7 got pretty good by the end. (The one that bugged me was Escaflowne...it was going so great until the final episode...Van's and Allen's greatest desire was to fight each other? Whose unwiped ass did they pull THAT one out of?)

For me, though, I think I really WANT MF to blow me away. So far, it has...so I don't want to go negative unless there is absolutely no other choice...maybe I'm setting myself up for a fall, but I really hope not.