Indeed. O.o

Hank really seems to be getting all the love this season (figuratively and literally...). Would be nice for Dean to get an episode or two to balance things out.

Still, that episode was so wrong, so very wonderfully and hilariously wrong... Much like the rest of the series.

After last night's episode, I think it's safe to say that Hank had the more interesting story and the better ending when compared to Dean.

And do I get a partial-credit no-prize for guessing somewhat correctly about Dr. Venture?

After last night's episode, I think it's safe to say that Hank had the more interesting story and the better ending when compared to Dean.

And do I get a partial-credit no-prize for guessing somewhat correctly about Dr. Venture?

Yes on both counts. Although web from his butt spider man was pretty damn funny.

Who here when they saw the first few minutes of last weeks VB though OMFG as Phantom limb if like announcing all their enemy's have been killed.

I know we should have realized that it was not real but it was just so Evilly awesome.

Also the part were Underbite snaps the neck of man servent was just so out their and they just wanted him to fill out paper work and Impossible green power plant (Brother in Law)"impossibly evil".

Did any one have problems with their DVR recording VB my spasmed out with both showings it wont play the screen goes blank and than back to the previous Channel.

Nope, mine recorded fine, but I wish Adultswim.com didn't lag the episodes a week behind.

My DVR is having problems and will not record certain programs I don't know if it is my cable providers signal is coming in bad or is my DVR failing.

Some times the program wont record it will show a REC error, or the program will play but it will go all pixalated and will play, but all messed up and no sound. other times it will shut off and the show will not play at all and the screen will go black than it popes back to the previous channel.

Also some times I have it recording on both the HD and regular channel which I have yet to stop and one or the other will record or both will not record. I also use a splitter to feed my cable modem/phone and my digital cable Box/DVR might this be causing my problems. The people from my cable provider is giving me conflicting advice as to what is causing the problems.

Do I need to take my DVR back to the cable provider and get a new one or is it simply a problem.

Edited by miles316

My DVR is having problems and will not record certain programs I don't know if it is my cable providers signal is coming in bad or is my DVR failing.

Some times the program wont record it will show a REC error, or the program will play but it will go all pixalated and will play, but all messed up and no sound. other times it will shut off and the show will not play at all and the screen will go black than it popes back to the previous channel.

Also some times I have it recording on both the HD and regular channel which I have yet to stop and one or the other will record or both will not record. I also use a splitter to feed my cable modem/phone and my digital cable Box/DVR might this be causing my problems. The people from my cable provider is giving me conflicting advice as to what is causing the problems.

Do I need to take my DVR back to the cable provider and get a new one or is it simply a problem.

Unfortunately, it's probably not your DVR. You might want to schedule a visit to have your provider come out and check your line, which will include all lines in your house/apartment.

Unfortunately, it's probably not your DVR. You might want to schedule a visit to have your provider come out and check your line, which will include all lines in your house/apartment.

Unfortunately I already know what they need to do but I have to get under my apartment and run Cable because my cable guy might not be willing to do any work like that. Cable company told me I need a separate cable line for my cable modem and Digital Box a couple of years ago but thanks you for the info.

Unfortunately I already know what they need to do but I have to get under my apartment and run Cable because my cable guy might not be willing to do any work like that. Cable company told me I need a separate cable line for my cable modem and Digital Box a couple of years ago but thanks you for the info.

Temporary fix, call and ask them if you can get a signal booster. It's a big obnoxious thing, but easier than running line under your apartment.

• 5 months later...

If they keep churning out the quality of show that they have thus far, then they can take as long as they want. Also, Season 4 is out on bluray today.

Edited by Keith

• 2 years later...

Apparently, there's was a 30-minute Venture Bros. Halloween episode that's supposed to happen in the middle of this episode.

since the season premiere is supposed to span over three months

Can't seem to find the damn thing online for free though. <_<

Back to the season premiere:

Only Dean would fantasize about wielding a lightsaber and cutting down Cylons, all while the girl of his dreams. . .and a severed Cylon both grope his crotch.