1/100 Toynazi sets to be released around July.

ruskiiVFaussie

unlikely I got fixed ones, I`ve had these since they were released.and I swear on my first 1/60 VF-1S untimely grave(V.1 edition) that ALL of them are just fine....why would I keep buying them if they failed on me?I`m not THAT much of a valkhoholic....

All three of my VF-1Js came with cracked sockets right out of the box, too. Plus, their chestplates are skewed to the left, Hikaru and Milia's necks are warped at the pin, Milia's left swingbar was bent way out, and recently Max's neck hinge became so loose it couldn't support the head without flopping over, just on its own somehow.

They're cheap, they're well articulated, they look just wicked panel-lined, and their sculpts bug me the least out of all the VF-1 toys out there(except for their VF-1S head, eew). But damn, Toynami did not think the plastic through.

Heh, I see I'm not the only one with a leaning head on my valk (Max from Wave 2). The arms also come pretty much out of socket when they attach in fighter mode. One piece of the new armor has a slot that's too big, so the arms won't stick in it and the leg flops down. Toynami valks are definitely an example of you get what you pay for...In other words, you pay very little and you get crap quality, but that doesn't mean it's not a fun toy, especially with the armor.

My Max 1A's arms and legs just keep falling off, it's very easy to transform, but also very hard to put all the falling pieces together.

I finally decide to give up the armor parts or GBP-1 set to upgrade it, don't want to waste money and time again. There are too much better VF toys to come in autumn.

Edited by newca

My Max 1A's arms and legs just keep falling off, it's very easy to transform, but also very hard to put all the falling pieces together.

I finally decide to give up the armor parts or GBP-1 set to upgrade it, don't want to waste money and time again. There are too much better VF toys to come in autumn.

Exactly,... that's what Im trying to say :lol: It´s just throwing the money to the trash, investing in a very low quality toy, unless toynami did a bunch o changes and fixes on their macross line.

With the first one bought, I had enuff to notice this is not a toy, but a series of tiny and fragile pieces, hardly joined together to form a very good looking valk, that poorly hold their arms up to hold the gunpod weight, or the head, due to defective or loose joints...

They're not expensive, but they're minor facts that can be resolved in the desk of design, to justify the mass production of an article licensed for. :huh:

Maybe there are some improvements in the 2nd wave or Ver 2.0 whatever they called, but our first wave toys are no more than lab rats to me, Toynami should've done it way better in development stage. We already got the same series from Banpresto several years ago if you remember. now Toynami still don't learn the lesson.