VF-0S w/ Ghost Booster. No instructions?

Chopper Dave

Yea, so I just got my Yamato 1/60 VF-0S w/ Ghost Booster today, but there aren't any instructions or sticker sheets to speak of. Does it come like this always or was it just a mistake? In the meantime I suppose I will use the instructions from the VF-0S review. (real lifesaver) ^_^ Sorry if there was a thread about this already, I couldn't seem to find anything. :blink:

Edited by Chopper Dave

:mellow: ...Huh. Well I feel dumb. This is my first Yamato, and I'm used to Bandai throwing instructions inside their boxes. Thanks Jenius and misterryno. lol

Even though I love bandai and kinda sorta like Yamato....I feel ya on that.

:ph34r:

Oh and as a side note, my VF-0S has broken already. :( The display inside the cockpit came off, (quick fix) and one of the metal parts that hold the legs broke too. Not a tragedy, I can still transform into the different stages and hold it. Although I haven't tried Gerwalk yet...

ah, that sucks man. I would have waved you off of that VF-0. the design is fundamentally flawed imo.

That's still strange for me to hear (yet believeable) cause the VF-0S that I used to have (granted it was not the one with the Ghost Booster) was PERFECT.

Well, its a little late now lol. But I'm not too concerned about it. The way in which it broke looks like it can be fixed with some J-B Weld or some Gorilla Glue. B))

Good luck...I am sure it will turn out just fine.

That's still strange for me to hear (yet believeable) cause the VF-0S that I used to have (granted it was not the one with the Ghost Booster) was PERFECT.

So you were the one!

I have two (non ghost booster) and they both have problems... cracked shoulders on both, three feet that won't lock out, 2 gunpods that won't fit on the fore arms, 2 back packs that fall down at the slightest breeze.

I've re-bought the arms from HLJ so that was fixed and I took one leg apart and did some epoxying and now I have one almost perfect VF-0s. All in all, I love the design of the toy but it ranks down there with the konig in terms of how much I enjoy handling/playing with.

So you were the one!

I have two (non ghost booster) and they both have problems... cracked shoulders on both, three feet that won't lock out, 2 gunpods that won't fit on the fore arms, 2 back packs that fall down at the slightest breeze.

I've re-bought the arms from HLJ so that was fixed and I took one leg apart and did some epoxying and now I have one almost perfect VF-0s. All in all, I love the design of the toy but it ranks down there with the konig in terms of how much I enjoy handling/playing with.

:o OH MY! That sucks mate! Sorry to hear that! Yeah....the one and only one that I had and sold was like perfecto. I wonder if the gent I sold it to is still not having any issues with it.

Well I was either gonna get the YF-19 or this...kinda wish I had gone with the YF-19. But from what I hear a lot of Yamato products have issues. Not sure I'm interested in buying anything else from them in the future. Bandai on the other hand, has never let me down, at least not with all my Gunpla. (knock on wood) ;)

So you were the one!

Hi,

I couldn't help but notice you saying that you re-bought replacement arms from HLJ. Can one buy spare parts for Yamato valks from HLJ? I'm dealing with a newly bought YF-19 with very loosey-goosey shoulder joints. Thanks!

My 0S is perfect - no problems - very sturdy.

My first 0A lost and arm at the shoulder, and the foot cracked in two. Complete mess. And that was the Ghost version.

Second 0A seems to be holding up fine - although its' feet have a habit of scaring me into not pulling them apart adequately.

So far the only design from Yamato which is truly durable is the VF-1 and the YF-19.

SV-51 is actually pretty good about not breaking too.

Pity about the zero... :(

VFTF1

maybe u can ask at yamato.com is they can replace that part for u..

Ain't gonna' happen...

Edited by myk