GBP Armor

MacrossMan

I am having a problem with getting the chest missiles armor attachment to lock into place. Any tips on achieving locking this piece into place?

I had the same issue this weekend! I saw a picture today and I think maybe I did not have the blast shield totally covering the cockpit in in mech mode which caused that part to still be under the chest piece which makes it a bit more springy. I'll try to find another pic to be sure.

Edited by karmajay

I just tested it on mine and that was the problem. :)

I'm still having the same problem and I have checked the heatshield. If I lift the head then the chest armor fits just fine, but the head is tilting back. When I put the head in the right position the chest armor does not fit. Can you guys point to photos maybe? That would be helpful. Thanks!

The first pic shows how the armor fits with the head in the correct position and the second pic shows how it fits with the head out of place.

post-7126-1209683851_thumb.jpg

post-7126-1209683877_thumb.jpg

Edited by MacrossMan

I'm still having the same problem and I have checked the heatshield. If I lift the head then the chest armor fits just fine, but the head is tilting back. When I put the head in the right position the chest armor does not fit. Can you guys point to photos maybe? That would be helpful. Thanks!

The first pic shows how the armor fits with the head in the correct position and the second pic shows how it fits with the head out of place.

The head is not in the correct battroid position. Consult your instruction book, it will demonstrate how to rotate the neck plate into the proper position.