need some help/advice

ichiboto

I need some help estimating the price of a nose cone piece. Here's some BG info: I recent won an ebay auction (I know, I know..) on a valk. Everything went fairly smoothly until I received the item. When I did, I noticed that the nose cone was missing. The seller who told me he had found the missing piece and had already mailed it out, which was about 3 weeks ago now. As you can guess, I still haven't received the missing piece yet, so I have to two options: 1.) to mail it back for a refund or 2.) ask for a partial refund to cover the missing nose cone. So to help me determine which action I should take, I need your help in "estimating" the price of a nose cone. Any help would be great!

BTW, I'd just like to point out that the seller has been very good throughout the process, and I don't get the feeling that he's trying to screw me over, so please refrain from flaming/bashing/negative comments towards the seller...or me for that matter...lol.

Also, if you have a nose cone piece available that's for sale, please contact me as I'd be very interested in taking that piece off your hands.