Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

Lies. She's happy when she's with Shinji's father.

Ok I'll give you that BUT she never looks happy. ;)

If Rai smiles small children cry.

Edited by hal9000

I remember the story ark but I didn't remember her smiling. I'll have to rewatch the show.

BTW- YOU made a kid cry, you meene

The kid crying thing sometimes Rei is just creppy, All I think when I see her is the whole

dissolving tank of Rei's that look at you

creppy.

But she is cool nun the less.

Hey its a fixed pose fig the idea just struck me to have him hold her, and it worked. As for the donhuts on she likes pocke(sp?) +1 Nerd xp if you know the anime.(It's a easy one :) )

And now this fig is very NOT fixed pose and just because she is in his right arm(changed it up), and the arms are holding her right. Under the kneecaps and just below the shoulders.

New lighting to. B))

RoyRei1.jpg

And pete Rei never looks happy. :p

Yeah - this is much better.

It is funny how the VF-1 has MORE expression on its' cold, blank metalic face than poor Rei, who looks like Roy just scopped her up from a JC Penny store front manequinne display... :)

Also- the lighting makes the scene look very romantic - or at least makes Roy look like he's trying to be very romantic - dramatic even.

But Rei is just like..."Whatever" :)

Pete

img2117bl9.jpg

VF-25F: Omoi... >_<

Konata: HIKKUSO!

Unfortunately, I can't really contribute to the whole racy-girl theme. I only have one semi-strippable figure, but she's a little too stiff to be interacting with a VF :(

Edited by Cent

Oh i love this thread! My love affair with Macross begun when i first watched the original Macross anime when i was a wee lad of 10 years old or so...

What made Macross special for me was the awesome transformable mecha which was revolutionary and unheard of back in the 80s.... and i can still remember the sense of awe when i first watched it....

Now that i am older, i feel that if Gundam pioneered the moving, scrolling change of perspective for aerial dogfights in animation trying to impress upon the audience a sense of spatial awareness and distance by superimposing different frames within an animation frame...then Macross took that to another level by adding mid-flight transformation of the mecha and adding ever more body count to create a sense of enormity and vastness which is inter-galactic space combat.

Add the wonderful character development of its major characters and the music...and you have the Classic which is Macross...Beloved by the 1970s babies....and mind you, it is not just a local or japanese phenomenon...even my friend who is from the Philippines who is in his 30s LOVED Macross as they showed it over there as well.

Alright, enough with the long speeches, since this is a "pose" thread...does this count?

231d7d1b.jpg

Edited by silenthill

bent head lasers and no neck gave it away. XD Also holes in shield.

And what the hell. Here's a stab at it.

img2126uz9.jpg

couldn't do anything creative with it though, and Akiha looks much better with her dress on. :(

Edited by Cent

Don't scare people like me :) That is NOT the 1/72 :)

Pete

bent head lasers and no neck gave it away. XD Also holes in shield.

And what the hell. Here's a stab at it.

couldn't do anything creative with it though, and Akiha looks much better with her dress on. :(

Hello. Sorry. You both are right. i had a closer look at the box .It is the DX Chogokin version and is 1/60 according to websites ... I always thought it was 1/72. and is 1/60. There is nothing on the box which states the scale or at least that i can see.

Amended the earlier post.

Sorry again....guess i better just keep quiet and be silent like my nickname implies.....

guess i better just keep quiet and be silent like my nickname implies.....

If you had kept quiet, you would have never found out you owned a DX and not a 1/72 :)

couldn't do anything creative with it though, and Akiha looks much better with her dress on

Hey it's your avatar :) Yay :)

Anyways - I admit that in your pics, I'm checking out the 1/72 more than the chick :)

Pete

Ok no girl figs for now but I have a new game B))

GUESS THE CELEBRITY PHOTO

Me or some one else who has a idea posts a pic of a valk acting like a famous person. :blink: and we all guess.

at lest thats the idea so, OK HEAR WE GO

Miria_Monro01.jpg

Ill say Roger Moore for $1,500 Alex.

NO

Is it JLo?

NO

jessica alba!

NO

It IS a woman, and she passed away years ago. Hint Hint Hint

Come on guys I now the game is new but I know some of you must have ideas for pics.