Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

wicked awesome yf-21 scheme, it looks wonderful, the gold trim on the legs is a great detail

Actually, the trim is silver instead of gold. (Don't worry; I'm sure the lighting was just playing tricks with the color.)

I'm finishing up the photoshoot with the bird (All three modes, BTW). I'll post a thread either later tonight or tomorrow.

Sorry for the double-post. :(

But this is what happens when family portraits go wrong......utterly, completely, horribly WRONG!!!

:D:lol:

This is the best pic of 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankyou Mog!!!! What a creative flair you got!

I love the Guld and Isamu fight, and Hikaru just standing in the middle all cool like. haha

No one would want to f with him being the bulkiest of the lot of em,

that and the fact he can jetison 50 or more micro missiles with a flick of a switch. XD

I totally want to do the Max and Millia dancing pose when the v.2's hopefully come out.

... and wtf, why does Max's 1J lasers look like they are bending towards Millia? :o

When the front page needs to be refreshed, this should be on there.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I love the Guld and Isamu fight, and Hikaru just standing in the middle all cool like. haha

No one would want to f with him being the bulkiest of the lot of em,

that and the fact he can jetison 50 or more micro missiles with a flick of a switch. XD

Actually 1/48 Roy is totally f'ng with GBP Hik' in the pic.

Just to clarify what the hell's going on in the portrait (starting from the back):

* The customs are about to throw down over who gets to hold the ace of spades.

* The VF-1J M&M's are about to start "macking" (Sorry, wasn't trying to make 'em dance again.). And Ruskii, wouldn't you be pointing your--ahem--head lasers at uber-babe Millia, if she was all up in your arms? ;)

* 1/48 Roy is actually flicking down one of GBP Hik's head lasers (all while looking away).

* Along with the "Why the hell did one of my head lasers just plop down?" look, Hik is also scratching his ass (kinda hard to see with the YF-19 blocking part of the arm).

* The M+ boys are actually acting all buddy-buddy (All while getting ready to pop a cap in each other's head).

* Q-Rau Millia's laughing like a little schoolgirl at what she's doing,

* while DYRL Max has his own painful WTF?!!!! moment.

And with all this mayhem happening, Grampa 1/55 Roy sits on the edge of the platform, bowing his head in shame and embarrassment. Someone get him a Yoshinol.....STAT!!!! :lol:

Actually 1/48 Roy is totally f'ng with GBP Hik' in the pic.

Just to clarify what the hell's going on in the portrait (starting from the back):

* The customs are about to throw down over who gets to hold the ace of spades.

* The VF-1J M&M's are about to start "macking" (Sorry, wasn't trying to make 'em dance again.). And Ruskii, wouldn't you be pointing your--ahem--head lasers at uber-babe Millia, if she was all up in your arms? ;)

* 1/48 Roy is actually flicking down one of GBP Hik's head lasers (all while looking away).

* Along with the "Why the hell did one of my head lasers just plop down?" look, Hik is also scratching his ass (kinda hard to see with the YF-19 blocking part of the arm).

* The M+ boys are actually acting all buddy-buddy (All while getting ready to pop a cap in each other's head).

* Q-Rau Millia's laughing like a little schoolgirl at what she's doing,

* while DYRL Max has his own painful WTF?!!!! moment.

And with all this mayhem happening, Grampa 1/55 Roy sits on the edge of the platform, bowing his head in shame and embarrassment. Someone get him a Yoshinol.....STAT!!!! :lol:

no no no the head lasers on max's 1J actually "do" look like they are bent curved like. not like straight bent, but actually melted forward?

Not like i wouldn't melt if i had that green haired kill with the blink of an eye Meltran hottie.

But then again, thinking about such a delightful predicament my head laser would probably be way straight. :p

Yeah i see what Roy is up to now. XD

Seeing Guld and Isamu together makes me sad that he died. :(

Go valk family pic! :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Here is my latest valk. Half Gerwalk with partial fastpacks. The valk still needs a head, hands and pilot. Also I am planning to panel line it with gundam markers and put some bombshell pinup decals on it and/or the armor. Thanks Mr.Troska!

med_gallery_4840_273_659814.jpg

med_gallery_4840_273_852188.jpg

med_gallery_4840_273_88425.jpg

med_gallery_4840_273_501737.jpg

med_gallery_4840_273_733858.jpg

It has been a while since my last post of photos in this forum. Now that I have my new G10, I will start shooting again and will continue my long overdue QTVR project.

Here are some pics which i manage to play around today after I got my Canon G10.

Cheers,

ikhii

post-3479-1226336452_thumb.jpg

post-3479-1226336468_thumb.jpg

post-3479-1226336484_thumb.jpg

post-3479-1226336497_thumb.jpg

post-3479-1226336510_thumb.jpg

ikhii,

what vehicle is that Roy is driving?

Hi Miriya,

It's actually from a set of airport toys. I got that particular one which carry luggage. Just change a bit. Will stick some macross decal later on the vehicle. I wish Yamato would create the entire garage set for us later. It would be fun for me to shoot.

Cheers.