Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

I've used around 8 mechanical base for that shoot.. and yes.. i've tried 4 levels of it :D

you'll get a picture of it (at 4 levels) once i'm done with my SV-51 dedicated base.. just waiting for two more base type 09 to complete my setup.

• 2 weeks later...
Finally got around to tranforming the VF-1S back to battroid.

Cool pose! I think I may try that one out with the Macross Stand. I am SOOOOO happy that hey made an adapter for the v.2 1/60 for that stand while he is in Battroid. The poses I can pull off are GREAT! I have been putting them in the other thread but I should post them here for it is the "pose" thread.

:ph34r:

Just dropped by to put this here for show. Here is my 1/60 2.0 with my first side cover prototype. Hope you enjoy this

SD

That looks pretty awesome mate! Does it help support the arm at all? I see that it will keep the shoulder workings from going in. That's definetly a good thing. Do you have an ETA on production sets of these?

Hell yeah...I'm in the middle of watching TFA Episode 15 and Starscream just did a quick partial GERWALK mode so I thought I would share...I know it's not Macross....but it's Macrosslike :huh:

SSGERWALK.jpg

Here's a couple more...

08-16-2008-029.jpg

08-16-2008-030.jpg

I went ahead ans added the only couple of stickers I wanted to add to the strike packs.

i thought it was ".. and i'm all out of gum..." :p Duke rules!

I knew I should not have just relied on my memory for that quote. Shoulda looked it up to be sure. That is such a great line. They Live is such a classic.

Just wanted to share:

I'm basically a new collector -- these are the only 2 1/48 VF-1's I have (and can afford at the moment).

They look good....and they are both good valks and acces. to own! Alot of us cannot afford what we want....because these babies aint cheap.

I present you the Galactic Fairy VF-1 VALKYRIE! *queue Seikan Hikou* (Warning:3mb gif)

:lol::lol::lol: OMG!!! That's too funny!