Battlestar Galactica Discussion III

Romo seems to have reacted rather... strangely... to Jake the Dog. Perhaps the head-beings are visiting him and taking the form of animals?

Also: Was he purposely trying to build up Lee some more, or was he really gonna shoot?

Alright, trying to catch up like a mad muthafrakker:

maybe Mog, IF you are to believe the previews for the next episode
Yeah, it probably is a big ol' red herring. Plus, I kinda expect Three to say, "Naw, I'm just frakkin' with ya', Rossie."

So will we get an episode that flashes back to the destruction of the resurrection hub? I hope so.
That would be quite awesome. At the very least, we need to see some flashbacks or maybe a deleted scene for the DVD's? :huh:

The only final five cylon on the Basestar was Anders, right? Was Tyrol?
Yup, Anders is the only one (of the final four; who knows where the final Cylon really is ;) ). Tyrol was back on Galactica and got Hera outta the way before Athena did some target practice on a certain Cylon. Tigh's obviously on Galactica. And they threw in some scenes last ep, showing Tory walking around with Zarek.

Also: Was he purposely trying to build up Lee some more, or was he really gonna shoot?
I'm guessing Romo was tired of being everybody's pawn. He probably thought this whole "find a replacement president" bit was just Apollo's own sneaky way of justifying and bringing legitimacy to Lee's rise to the presidency.

I wouldn't be surprised if Romo also lost it a bit after his cat died. Afterall, that cat was his last tenuous link to his dead wife and family. I'm sure losing that blasted cat didn't do much to improve his disposition or his outlook on life.

Throw in his obvious disdain for politics (Ha! A lawyer who hates politics and politicians. Who would've thunk it! :lol: ), and Romo probably wasn't all too pleased with Golden Boy Apollo getting another break in his life.

My own thoughts:

* I was almost half-expecting Racetrack to buy it when she floated over to that Raptor.

* Was pretty frakkin' cool to see EJO in the whole flight-suit get-up, and to hear his old call-sign again.

* Kinda wish they had shown Husker holding the old lighter and showing it to Apollo (as a reminder that he's coming back).

* The Tigh/Admiral fight was cool. Even amongst your boys, you don't talk mess about their women. And if you do call your boy on how stupid and/or blind his love for his girl makes him, better get ready to throw down.

* Tigh's leading the fleet?! Aww frak....... :blink:

All this frackin talk about romo's cat when...

Tigh Knocked up Six!

Cylon and Cylon baby.

If the other Cylons figure this out, they don't need the resurrection hub/ship.

Of course, Tigh needs to be exposed as a Cylon first.

But maybe Boomer and Cavil will conceive.

and since the subject is so popular, here's a pic of Tricia Helfer's pussy...

It's big and hairy and i'm sure it's fun to play with :lol:

post-515-1212331795_thumb.jpg

Edited by chowyunskinny

I was at the Wizard convention in Philly yesterday. Took the following pics of the upcoming figures. I was focusing on only the toaster cylons which look FAN-FRACKING-TASTIC. The Classic Razor Centurion is an awesome! I believe the new toaster is due in July and the Razor toaster is due in August. (I apologize for the glare, I had trouble taking good pics without it)

CIMG1080.jpg

CIMG1079.jpg

CIMG1078.jpg

CIMG1077.jpg

Tigh isn't a "normal Cylon", not quite the same thing.

I really REALLY hope they address how the final five were in the right places at the right times to NOT be vaporized during the inital cylon attack.

This episode was ok. I was a bit peeved by Starbuck now finding it convenient to invoke military protocol.

I was a bit peeved by Starbuck now finding it convenient to invoke military protocol.
C'mon now. She probably has some lingering guilt about Gaeta's leg and that dead chick who believed in her but picked a fight with the Six. :p

....Damn, that pussy's huge! It needs to get worked......umm, exercised. :lol:

I really REALLY hope they address how the final five were in the right places at the right times to NOT be vaporized during the inital cylon attack.

Paraphrasing a final five spoiler:

In episode 10, Tyrol flashes back to his past lives.

However, they are calling this one uncomfirmed. This also goes for

Starbuck finding her wrecked fighter with her dead body in it.

Edited by Duke Togo

All this frackin talk about romo's cat when...

Tigh Knocked up Six!

Cylon and Cylon baby.

If the other Cylons figure this out, they don't need the resurrection hub/ship.

Of course, Tigh needs to be exposed as a Cylon first.

But maybe Boomer and Cavil will conceive.

and since the subject is so popular, here's a pic of Tricia Helfer's pussy...

It's big and hairy and i'm sure it's fun to play with :lol:

post-515-1212331795_thumb.jpg

Just because she's pregnant doesn't mean Tigh did it. I'm thinking Baltar did it, but without a timeline this thing's harder to follow the flow of time than Lost. Getting too much like a soap opera.

And that girl needs to trim that thing.

This episode was ok. I was a bit peeved by Starbuck now finding it convenient to invoke military protocol.

Right. It's like the "harbinger of death" was more of an afterthought for the entire episode. When she showed up in "proper" military attire questioning Adama I found myself suddenly realizing "wow" she's still alive...

I imagine that recent events have shocked her system a little. Still, you're right, that's very out-of-character for her to actually behave herself.

Starbuck's actions (linking up with the rebel cylons, convincing Adama to work with them, and telling Roslyn about the hybrid) led to the kidnapping of the President and the loss of more than half of their fighters. She probably feels like even more of a frak-up now. Gotta be humbling after a while.

Well for those concerned about seeing the resurrection hub, the next episiode is actually called "The Hub" and... taken from tv.com -

"Colonial Viper pilots plan an attack on the Resurrection Hub with their Cylon rebel allies."

so expect some fireworks... B))

Edited by vermillion01

Paraphrasing a final five spoiler:

In episode 10, Tyrol flashes back to his past lives.

Which follows with my current working theory of the original cylons being the artificial embodiments of the Lords of Kobol, who lead to the exodus to the colonies, and the final five, being the final five original descendants of those original twelves, who are able to retain the memories of those that came before, a form of genetic memory.

However, they are calling this one uncomfirmed. This also goes for

Starbuck finding her wrecked fighter with her dead body in it.

I hope that doesn't prove to be,

I really don't want her to be a toaster.

Edited by Knight26

I just showed my buddy the S1-S3 recap to catch him up and I had totally forgot about them taking one of Starbuck's ovaries. Maybe someone cloned her? Doesn't make her a cylon but doesn't make her Starbuck either. I dunno.

Edited by Chewie

I just showed my buddy the S1-S3 recap to catch him up and I had totally forgot about them taking one of Starbuck's ovaries. Maybe someone cloned her? Doesn't make her a cylon but doesn't make her Starbuck either. I dunno.

Starbuck acknowledged this possibility herself in the frst Season 4 episode.

If they did clone her, they managed to get all of the tattoos right.

Starbuck acknowledged this possibility herself in the frst Season 4 episode.

If they did clone her, they managed to get all of the tattoos right.

I don't remember that. Have to watch it again I suppose.

Oh man I'm going to have a hard time waiting for next Friday. And next week's gonna suck at work. So what only 11 more episodes left until the run is over? From the preview I think the spoilers are going to be off but who knows. They did such a fake-out this time they usually don't do that.

Based on the preview for next week's episode, it looks like the rest of the humans find out who the 4 "hidden" cylons are within the fleet and they get locked up. Then we gotta wait until 2009 for the rest of the series' end ....

:ph34r:

Edited by Vermillion21

"Shhhhhhhhh.......Hey....hey, stop jumping the ship.....Alright?....."

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh Gaius! You slay me. You really do.

A by-the-numbers, but fairly necessary, episode. Wonder how many days have elapsed since the Admiral took the Raptor out?

Yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to next week's episode too.

Now excuse me; I have my choice of eating crow, red herring, or humble pie. :p

And Vermillion21, instead of getting locked up, I'm thinking they were almost spaced.

Edited to correct the quote.

Edited by Mog

"Hey.....shhhhhhhhh.......why are you jumping?....Alright....."

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh Gaius! You slay me. You really do.

Yeah could he be any more of a tool this episode? :lol: His obnoxious level has reached its peak.

On the preview, I guess what saves them is they notice or activate something on Starbuck's new raptor. DVR slow-mo is your friend. I saw what seemed to be a (radio?) frequency and a bearing.

Sorry, had to laugh when Baltar was chatting up the Centurion about slavery, and then the dog comment.... so funny.

These last couple episodes and the way they've been promoting them etc, is sooooo carrot on a stick its not even funny. Ok maybe just a little. But damn I love this show.

I'm glad I got an answer about the Athena/Boomer mind transfer. They can do it when they download. Cool.

Have the centurions always had that spinning thing in their chest, or was this one just lighted differently this time around?

I'm glad I got an answer about the Athena/Boomer mind transfer. They can do it when they download. Cool.

Yup, me too! That was bugging me for a while now how the 2 of them had the same memories.

Also looks like Tori seperates herself from the others as well. That shot of her walking down the corridor with the Centurions. She's been sort of going nuts with her "revelation" If any of the 5 have to go she should be the one, you know after the murder and all.

Chris

Have the centurions always had that spinning thing in their chest, or was this one just lighted differently this time around?

This is the first I've ever seen it. Granted this is also the first time we've had a toaster still enough and on screen enough to notice. I was fully expecting the toaster to answer Gaius too.

Ok, the plot point's been established that without the hub, cylons are like humans now and can die. A few nagging questions come to mind though.

What's the deal with resurrection ships then? We know the cylons have them. They made it sound like it's something they have tag along when going on deep space missions so they'd have somewhere to download to.

Have they ever really revealed if cylons age?

Yeah, I'm not clear on that, either. Maybe the hub has additional computers or equipment that make it essential to have all of the resurrection ships rely on it. Some machinery that was too complex or costly to build into each individual resurrection ship.

So what's with the ring that Adama put on Roslyn's finger after she died? Have they demonstrated before that he wears the wedding band from his previous marriage?