Battlestar Galactica Discussion III

For that price, that thing better be able to raise its arms and pop out its guns!

If it did that, I could think of some dastardly things to do to unwanted trick-or-treaters......or annoying house-guests. :D

from ew.com http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/10/ask-ausiello--1.html :

Question: What the frak! Is Battlestar Galactica ever returning? -- Ken

Ausiello: Good news: A Sci Fi source confirms to me exclusively that the last half of season 4 premieres on Friday, Jan. 16, at 10 p.m. Which, by my calculations, puts the series finale (boo-hoo!) at Friday, March 20. Viewing party at Tim Stack's place, and you're all invited!

Finally!!!!

Edited by the_foul_fowl

That time line doesn't surprise me too much. There is news floating around about part 1 of S4 being on DVD about a week before that. While it wasn't said, it just seemed logical they'd give us the DVD set right before the show kicked into high gear again.

I just finally sat down and watched all 10 episodes of season4...................wtf? 0_o I was expecting a very different ending.

That's because it's not the ending. The 11th episode, not yet aired, is the one that would have been originally used as the series finale had the series been canceled by the Writer's Strike.

But I don't think we'll ever get that episode in the way it would have been broadcasted since the series was not cancelled and there are still 9 more after it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wow...I just finished watching the last episode of season 4, when I heard about BSG I didn't gave it too much attention when it aired on TV since it was broadcast on fridays night and I'm always out on the weekends all night and all this heard about BSG and 'Grace being the final Cylon' jokes on the Macross frontier got me to see this show and wow, I've really enjoy it...

so I guess I'll have to wait till jan 09...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Wow, that PC case is AWESOME.

:o

Lol, Jesus Christ. Now someone needs to do a basestar to really blow our minds...

Lol, Jesus Christ. Now someone needs to do a basestar to really blow our minds...

I did read somewhere that someone was planning one. Could be very good, I'm sure the TOS Basestar would be easier to do though.

If anyone wants them i have ripped them from Youtube as FLV movies (non cometary versions) so they can be up loaded somewhere easy for everyone.

Edited by big F