Macross Frontier News Thread II *Read 1st post*

azrael

The first season of Code Geass was never in the old timeslot occupied by Gundam 00. Geass was on a late night timeslot, like 1 a.m.

Ack, you're right. Whoops.

Ladies and Gentlemen, WE HAVE FRONTIER O.S.T. TRACK LISTING!!! (from the JVC website)

And it looks like those who thought there would be a Mac Zero connection in this show are right...

11. ビッグ・ボーイズ [big Boys]

So it looks like "Sagitarius 9:00 PM Don't Be late" is a different version, so you'll all HAVE to buy the single! And the "Next Episode Preview" music had BETTER be on here...I don't want to have to wait for Volume Two for it...

could this be the "new song" Sheryl was writing on that meltran panty? :ph34r:

If MF can break 3%, then I would say that's really good considering the late-night airing.

3% sounds like it will be good overall to me. Would be great if this is done by the 6th episode since they technically could represent the trend for the rest of the first half of the season. I'd rather shoot for 4.6 though that's highly unlikely.

Macross Frontier official page update:

Mecha

img_mecha10.jpg

The movement weapon which ゼントラーディ (woman soldier) has used mainly from ancient. Rather than calling パワードスーツ for the infantry, on the other hand it is close to air war pod. Adjusting to lady officer peculiar somatotype, because it was developed, there is no body with only the chest, it has possessed a kind of unique form. Equipping クァドラン rare the beam gun of working on the rear. 3 gun type laser pulse cancers/guns and the like of the arm are strengthened to in addition to. We are disposed by the ピクシー platoon of S.M.S, the mobility does not take pulling in VF-25 of latest line of

img_mecha11.jpg

From ancient ゼントラーディ (mainly the woman soldier) the movement weapon which has been used. Rather than calling パワードスーツ for the infantry, on the other hand it is close to air war pod. Adjusting to lady officer peculiar somatotype, because it was developed, there is no body with only the chest, it has possessed a kind of unique form. Equipping クァドラン rare the beam gun of working on the rear. 3 gun type laser pulse cancers/guns and the like of the arm are strengthened to in addition to. We are disposed by the ピクシー platoon of S.M.S, the mobility does not take pulling in VF-25 of latest line of

Character

img_chara18.jpg

ゼントラーディパイロット which belongs to the ピクシー platoon of S.M.S. As for class captain. Deeply the top ace which embarks to クァドラン rare of crimson. When to マイクローン it converts, it has the quality which becomes young girl somatotype.

img_chara19.jpg

ゼントラーディパイロット which belongs to the ピクシー platoon of S.M.S. You embark to クァドラン rare. The character which is done gentle.

img_chara20.jpg

ゼントラーディパイロット which belongs to the ピクシー platoon of S.M.S. You embark to クァドラン rare. Boyish appearance sharp gaze merit.

Translation by Babelfish ^_^

Character

ゼントラーディパイロット which belongs to the ピクシー platoon of S.M.S. As for class captain. Deeply the top ace which embarks to クァドラン rare of crimson. When to マイクローン it converts, it has the quality which becomes young girl somatotype.

ゼントラーディパイロット which belongs to the ピクシー platoon of S.M.S. You embark to クァドラン rare. The character which is done gentle.

ゼントラーディパイロット which belongs to the ピクシー platoon of S.M.S. You embark to クァドラン rare. Boyish appearance sharp gaze merit.

Translation by Babelfish ^_^

These are roughly:

Klan Klan (whatever the romanization of her name is) is a Zentradi Pilot who belongs to the Pixie platoon of SMS. Her position is Captain. Crimson Quadran Ray (???) top ace pilot. When Micloned, she has the special characteristic of having the body of a young girl.

Nene Roller is a Zentradi Pilot who belongs to the Pixie platoon of SMS. Pilots a Quadran Ray. She has a gentle personality.

Lalamia Lelenia (what?!?!) is a Zentradi Pilot who belongs to the Pixie platoon of SMS. Pilots a Quadran Ray. She has a boyish appearance and pointy ears.

ah, so we have a new name for the Q.Raus....

クァドラン・レア

Q.Rea /Q.Lea/Q.Rare/Q.Ray??

as opposed to the old name

クァドラン・ロー(Queadluun Rau)

but the descriptions say it is an ancient weapon.... hmm maybe its just the small mod/addition of that shoulder cannon?

Edited by Shun

Now I'm wandering if Pixie team = Shrike team :wacko: . That could be a possibility if Tomino manage to sneak in into Macross F production :lol:

Edit: Its official now, her name is Klan-Klan, not Klein-Klan.

Edited by Morpheus

The first season of Code Geass was never in the old timeslot occupied by Gundam 00. Geass was on a late night timeslot, like 1 a.m.

Actually Code Geass aired in the time slot that Macross Frontier is currently in.. I think the time line for this time slot is..

Shana 1 > Code Geass > Darker Than Black > Shana II > Macross Frontier

Might be missing one in between Shana and Geass. IIRC Geass hardly broke 2% for ratings.. but it was a monster on dvd.. 6th highest sales avg of all time for anime.

It may be Kuran Kuran (pronounced Klan Klan). We're still working on it. :wacko:

Of course all this mention of the Birdman could be a big fat red herring to throw us fans off.

It'll probably turn ot that the Birdman is some minor comic relief character that dresses up in a bird suit, to promote a rival restaurant to Nyan Nyan, or something silly like that.

Graham

Probably just a red herring. The show will probably feature a former superhero-turned-lawyer having a strange career.

Did you get that thing I sent ya!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Taksraven

Does anybody know the names of the seiyuu for Nene Rora and Raramia Rerenia? The official site doesn't have them...

The episode where they appear doesn't list them in the credits so we don't know, yet.

Now I'm wandering if Pixie team = Shrike team :wacko: . That could be a possibility if Tomino manage to sneak in into Macross F production :lol:

Some names changed. Even Kamelia became Canaria.

FV

Edited by Final Vegeta

LOL that's awesome.

OOT

(Point at Tobi's avatar) darn you got the avatar that I was longing for :lol:

nvm, I'm keeping Ranka as my avatar, or until I find a better one. :rolleyes:

I'm guessing they will release new lineart and some info about SMS battleship next month.