Miss Macross Frontier Contest

wolfx

Who's the lucky girl?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Alto's heart by the end of Macross Frontier?

• Sheryl Nome
    • Ranka Lee
    • Klan Klein
    • None of the above, but someone else not revealed yet. (or Mickhail? LOL!)

Okok i know its just 2 eps into Macross Frontier as of now. But this is just for fun predictions. This poll is valid up till episode 13 when a new poll willl be created to see what's the difference in people's opinions as the show progresses. Place your predictions! Who are you rooting for? Who will win Alto's heart by the end of Macross Frontier?

Can it be, the moe-blob with a brother complex, Ranka Lee?

The tsundere and arrogant Sheryl Nome?

The feisty and spunky training instructor that appeals to both teenagers and adults, Kuu Klaan?

Or will Alto be single guy travelling the universe all by his lonesome by the end of the series? Or maybe he confesses his love to Mickhail? :lol:

Edited by wolfx

i vote for alto, he's more prettier than the two combined :ph34r:

<------ look at my avatar, isnt he gorgeus??

Alto can't win himself, dude.

The answer is simple : Variable fighter. Alto is like Basara in some way. Both love their passion and because of it, they don't care for the girls.

And what IS Alto's passion? From DE he didn't seem to like the military much so i dun think he likes valkyrie fighters particularly.

Anyhoo for now my vote goes to Sheryl. Its based on SDF Macross that Hikaru went for Misa who's older than Minmay. Ranka would probably be the new Miss Macross later on and be busy with her career or whatever to have enough time with Alto.

Who?

The Meltrandi captain with the body of a kid....And I say no to that one.

Too much pain. Now Mikhail and the Meltran...that could happen, but with a body like that....Mikhail could be hauled off to jail.

The Meltrandi captain with the body of a kid....And I say no to that one.

Too much pain. Now Mikhail and the Meltran...that could happen, but with a body like that....Mikhail could be hauled off to jail.

Oh... but she hasn't really been in the anime yet, has she? I'd be more familiar with the Lieutenant who was trying to recruit Alto.

Edited by mikeszekely

Looks like im a loner for now. I voted for Klan Klein. My reasoning is becuase Alto reminds me of Max Jenius the most right now and Max choosed wisely for his woman of choice.

He has even already beaten her in combat "technicaly in the manga". Its just one step closer to tying the knot.

Edited by ~Duo~Trenten

Looks like im a loner for now. I voted for Kuu Klaan. My reasoning is becuase Alto reminds me of Max Jenius the most right now and Max choosed wisely for his woman of choice.

He has even already beaten her in combat "technicaly in the manga". Its just one step closer to tying the knot.

Wait a sec...we've got Mikhail: a guy with glasses...in a blue Valk...who's got great aim and an eye for the ladies...

And ALTO's the one who reminds you of Max? :blink:

That's Ozma's chick. ;)

I predict that Ozma is going to follow Roy's character to a premature death (not nice, I know) and then Alto will have to cheer Cathy up. Then we will get a Hikaru/Misa thing going between the two.

My money is definitely on Alto and Cathy.

Taksraven

Wait a sec...we've got Mikhail: a guy with glasses...in a blue Valk...who's got great aim and an eye for the ladies...

And ALTO's the one who reminds you of Max?

Im compairing who Alto reminds me of becuase we were talking about Alto not Mikhail.

Mikhail is also giving me more of a Isamu Dyson feel then Max.

And what IS Alto's passion? From DE he didn't seem to like the military much so i dun think he likes valkyrie fighters particularly.

I didn't get that feeling at all. Quite the opposite actually. I really got the feeling he wants to fly Valks. He seems to have an interest in them and even knew that the VF-25 was a new fighter still in testing.

I also got the feeling that he quite likes Ranka.

Hopefully, Alto will be a quite normal character that likes valks, girls and flying and not a typical angsty whiny anime brat.

Graham

As usual - I'm completely incapable of being non-biased and objective.

I voted for Ranka because Alto SHOULD be with Ranka...

Although - I just had a terrible thought...Ranka can sing...Ranka says she wants to be like Sheryl...what if Sheryl takes this beautiful wonderful cool girl and transforms her into a disco slurm!? NNNNOooooooo!!!

And yeah - the Looootenant is for Ranka's Brother - very obvious they like eachother.

But for now - I'm going with Ranka - I can't imagine her turning into a dreadful person... but it's early in the show...

VFTF1

But the aerial performer job is Hikaru's back-story.

I was just talking about Alto's passion for flying. Alto wants so badly to pilot a variable fighter that he did hesitate to make a fool of himself when he spoke to Ozma like Isamu did in front of the Colonel when he knew about the Ghost X-9. Also, Hikaru never insisted to pilot a variable fighter (Minmay suggested him to do so) unlike Isamu and Alto. Considering all these facts, I can say without hesitation that Isamu and Alto are passionate about flying than Hikaru.

Edited by Macross007

I agree that Alto's passion is more reminiscent of Isamu and less of Hikaru - Hikaru just liked flying, but he didn't really fall in love with being a Valkyrie fighter pilot... in that, he was a lot more like Roy - he just did it to protect the women he loved...

VFTF1

I have a feeling that Ranka will be taken out of the picture as a romantic possibility in the end. Just this idea in the back of my head that she has a unrevealed connection with the Vajra which in the end lifts her above the scope of being human... sorta...

Although - I just had a terrible thought...Ranka can sing...Ranka says she wants to be like Sheryl...what if Sheryl takes this beautiful wonderful cool girl and transforms her into a disco slurm!? NNNNOooooooo!!!

Are you kidding??? That's AWESOME! It'd be like Desperately Seeking Susan...but MACROSS!

I wouldn't call it awesome...

I guess I was just reminded of the fact that wonderful girl-next-door Minmey also started off as a great chick who happened to hum some notes on occasion.... and whamo - look where she ended up.

And truth be told...I've never seen Desperately Seeking Susan... what's that about?

VFTF1

I guess I was just reminded of the fact that wonderful girl-next-door Minmey also started off as a great chick who happened to hum some notes on occasion.... and whamo - look where she ended up.

Yeah...on a ship that flew into a black hole. Talk about your cautionary tales!

Why do I got a feeling that Vajra will kidnap Ranka at some point and makes Alto pull some Isamu stunt to save her.... <_<

Heck with that, I vote Alto will get all the girl, theres nothing wrong with that.