Real Life Nyan Nyan!

Tobi54

:blink:

Great...They've created a monster with this Nyan Nyan thing.....now if only the choreography was coordinated... *shutters*

But this only a good thing! Hurry some one viral it like they did with the

! Edited by Heron

I foresee a Nyan Nyan t-shirt coming soon! :ph34r:

Well if i could get a good screen shot of the last image of the eye catch i would make one....

Also found this one

and this:

*link removed*

They should make one episode of frontier about Ranka just doing that

Edited by azrael
no clips please

I dont know but I had to stop once I started convulsing uncontrollably!

:lol::lol::lol:

Yet another video I will have to wait till the comfort of my home to watch <_<

:ph34r:

:lol::lol::lol:

Yet another video I will have to wait till the comfort of my home to watch <_<

ROFL

I'd recommend you keep the paramedics on speed dial for this one. :lol:

Completely awesome though.. if I had the skills/software, I'd probably be making a similar Nyan rave as I type this. ^_^

Well, after the roll out of the Nyanroll, it was only a matter of time...

And even if it was already posted somewhere, I'll post it because it's made of awesome and win

Zentran said:

PROTOCULTURE DECULTURE!!!!!! ---Eyes bulge out and head explodes----

Protodevlin said:

INFINITE SPIRITIA!!!!!! ---Body expand exponentially and explode----

I think this one will made Space War 1 end much sooner and causing Protodevlin to drunk in spiritia. :lol: :lol:

Zentran said:

PROTOCULTURE DECULTURE!!!!!! ---Eyes bulge out and head explodes----

Protodevlin said:

INFINITE SPIRITIA!!!!!! ---Body expand exponentially and explode----

I think this one will made Space War 1 end much sooner and causing Protodevlin to drunk in spiritia. :lol: :lol:

...and then the Vajra just blow the poor girls away with that big honkin' cannon...

:)

I have officially decided to make it a precondition that any girl who wishes to be with me must learn the Nyan Nyan dance :)

Naturally this will be just another reason to send them running :)

But seriously - this is very lovely stuff :)

VFTF1

:)

I have officially decided to make it a precondition that any girl who wishes to be with me must learn the Nyan Nyan dance :)

Naturally this will be just another reason to send them running :)

But seriously - this is very lovely stuff :)

VFTF1

Yes, well it is cute and all IF DONE CORRECTLY. These amateurs in this video are so full of FAIL.

These amateurs in this video are so full of FAIL.

Now now - give the girls some credit :)

I would prefer a million women trying and failing the Nyan Nyan dance to a world where no woman would dare be caught dead doing it, let alone one youtube.

Bravo girls :)

VFTF1

I would prefer a million women trying and failing the Nyan Nyan dance to a world where no woman would dare be caught dead doing it, let alone one youtube.

VFTF1

Yeah....for sure mate....that girl in the middle (i think she was the one) was HOT!

EDIT-----> Yeah the middle one..... :rolleyes:

Edited by misterryno

VFTF1

Well... ok, point taken. But you have to FEEL IT, BE IT, DOOOO EEEEEEEET :)

It's like karaoke. For me, if you don't TRY to sound like the actual performer of the song, it's no fun. :p

Edited by MisaForever

Well - I can't disagree with someone called "MisaForever" so I'll just chalk it up to you trying to make the point that the only thing better than millions of women worldwide doing the Nyan Nyan song is millions of women worldwide doing the Nyan Nyan song RIGHT :)

VFTF1

All I ask, is leave it as it is, I hate it when I see people mutilate my favorite anime. Example. the fat chick with the over kill on make up, who went as Sharon Apple for a cosplay, or the other guy that destroyed the image of Isamu Dyson as he attempted to do a Cosplay. And it is broad casted on youtube. I understand people like to be like there fav character but come on........its like that time when I saw these unhealthy overweight 30 year olds dressed up as spider man, or neo from the matrix. Or like my friend who is caucasian, going to the Halloween Dance as Denis Rodman....I dont think the basket ball team was happy to see him.

Just my 2 cents.

Edited by deadghost

I think it's pretty cool that it's catching on. I'm sure some of them are wondering what anime it came from and so on and so forth.... The more that see Macross the better I say!

... its like that time when I saw these unhealthy overweight 30 year olds dressed up as spider man, or neo from the matrix. ...

(shudder)

Nothing - N-O-T-H-I-N-G - is more bile inducing than a fat guy in spandex. Come to think of it, I can't think of a single reason for a man of any sort to wear that crap in public. Don't whine to me about your bicyclists, either: We're all a little sick of looking at your smooshed up junk. Please do us all a favor and put on some pants. Thank you.

As for cosplay, I never really got grown people playing dress up, but to each his or her own, I guess.

Back on topic ... I actually had this infuriating song stuck in my head going to sleep last night. After seeing that rave version, tonight doesn't bode well, my friends. Not a smidgen. :ph34r:

(shudder)

Nothing - N-O-T-H-I-N-G - is more bile inducing than a fat guy in spandex.

...unless it's man wearing spandex who thinks a few carboard boxes on his torso painted red makes him look like Optimus Prime.

I saw that. It was horrifying.

And the spandex had a hole in it, just below his buttcheek.

Sometimes...I feel dread in my heart.