FINALLY!! BANDAI REISSUE VE-1 VT-1 !!!

Toonz

:lol::lol::lol: .............................................. <_< That's messed up.

:ph34r:

I hate you <_<<_<<_<

Although I did just get an email from BBTS that Bandai is re-releasing the 1/55's. Wouldn't it be funny if your april fools joke turns out to not be one.

Dude it is not a joke they are actually doing it.

Here are some pre production samples....

Sorry. Joke is on me. I attached the wrong image.

Damnit! Of course it is a joke..... Or is it? Why not? Huh? Why the Freak not Bandai?! We dare you to do it! M'Kay, we freakin dare you!!!

post-4840-1207088684_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1207088805_thumb.jpg

Edited by miriya

Dude it is not a joke they are actually doing it.

Here are some pre production samples....

Sorry. Joke is on me. I attached the wrong image.

Damnit! Of course it is a joke..... Or is it? Why not? Huh? Why the Freak not Bandai?! We dare you to do it! M'Kay, we freakin dare you!!!

TOO FUNNY! :lol::lol:

:ph34r:

soooo... I'm going to hijack this thread... why was the april 1st vf-11 joke thread closed but none of the other april 1st threads also closed???

I smell a conspiracy!

That's easy, the VF-11B is actually going to happen and no one wants to piss Yamato off by making it seem like the beans got spilled here prematurely.

soooo... I'm going to hijack this thread... why was the april 1st vf-11 joke thread closed but none of the other april 1st threads also closed???

I smell a conspiracy!

wasn't me... I wish Saverobotech would post on the ride armor thread and say he's was kidding about the $600 rumor...

C'mon Adrian! Let us off the hook!!!