Star Wars toys

I was reading the thread about the new Judge Dredd movie that might be coming out and came across this in one of the links. It's being labeled as a "real lightsaber." Is this old news? I found it interesting so I figured I'd post it in here.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't believe it's taken me this many years to make the connection. :rolleyes: But I just realized that the hair on the Comic Pack Mara Jade looks very similar to Misa's cinnamon-bun hairstyle.

Also, will I lose my Macross World street cred' for admitting that I'm absolutely digging this head chest shin-kicking figure?:

post-3595-129182252529_thumb.jpg :lol:

An actual figure, but not yet known where and how it will be released. It's from an eBay seller 'tunghori' that must get these loose from the Hasbro plant. http://shop.ebay.com/tunghori/m.html

My bet he'll be in a Battle Pack. Maybe with Jedis Eeth Koth, Adi Gallia, and another clone from his squad.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh man, I gotta get us one of the Obi-Wans and a Barris Offee. Very cool. I can't wait for the new Asoka and Anakin figs.

Is anyone else sick of repaints yet?. It seems like almost every wave has a new one and I'm a little worried that Hasbro is inundating the line with too many of them. After our first 30 Ep 2 troopers, I just don't see us buying any more. I suppose they are going to switch to Ep 3 troopers soon, but I don't imagine buying many of those.

i didn't buy too many of the clone troopers the first time around because i've been waiting for them to release them with the ball jointed hips. Now that they're doing that, i've been buying a good number of the releases up (like the new Commander Cody). Picked up ROTJ Luke recently, very impressed with him so far, i was also really impressed with their ESB Luke with the ball jointed hips as well. The ROTJ Luke is pretty accurate, but I think overall the ESB Luke gives you a little more substance, removable gun, lightsaber, great head sculpt, a bit more iconic (for me at least).

I'm posting this here way in advance, just in case:

I'm a huge KOTOR fan. I never ever saw a Darth Revan fig despite looking many times (and even having other people look), and they were rare online even if you were willing to pay scalper rates.

Thus, when the Bastila Shan figure comes out, I figure it'll be scalped even more---but I really want one! Or two. If you find one, please pick it up. (seriously, it might be like 9 months out from now, but just so people know...)

I'm on it.

Though I must warn you, I only ever saw two Revans back when I was hunting (and one of them had a ridiculously messed up card). I also lucked out because I found Revan at Kohl's of all places.

Worse yet, between the early hunters/scalpers and the crappy selection at my nearby stores, my local area is kinda sucky for toy-hunting now.

However, one way or another, I am gonna get that Bastila figure.

So, if I find an extra one along the way, I'll get it for you.

anyone see the new waves of vintage figures yet? so the yoda will be from rots and not rotj?

Yeah, it'll be the ROTS version.

Hasbro still hasn't come out with a nice pale-green, ESB version of Yoda just yet.

I know it's old, but the vintage figure still holds up well with the rest of the more modern figures in my displays.

Yeah, it'll be the ROTS version.

Hasbro still hasn't come out with a nice pale-green, ESB version of Yoda just yet.

I know it's old, but the vintage figure still holds up well with the rest of the more modern figures in my displays.

The Original Trilogy Saga Yoda is pretty amazing. I like the diorama that snaps together with the Luke standing on his head. And the means in which that backpack works.

The Republic Attack Shuttle has been confirmed a the UK Toy Fair with an exclusive pilot.

Cool, I wonder how many clones it can hold?

Although it's sort of a moot point as the chance of my wife allowing me to buy another large SW vehicle for my son is kinda remote (unless I wanna divorce that is)...Mwhahahahaha.

Graham

Cool, I wonder how many clones it can hold?

Although it's sort of a moot point as the chance of my wife allowing me to buy another large SW vehicle for my son is kinda remote (unless I wanna divorce that is)...Mwhahahahaha.

Graham

I gave the BMF as a gift one X-mas and that was pretty big. This past X-mas I gave the AT-AT to my daughter and you should have seen the look on my wife's face. LOL! Boy, was she pisssssed! That's it for big Star Wars toys. Oh well, those were the 2 biggest "holy grail" Star Wars toys to get IMO.

sigh~ I don't understand how they can get shakti, ventress, barriss faces to look so good, but make ahsoka look ugly again. btw, when are the new anakin and obi supposed to be released?

Haven't seen the new Anakin yet, but the new Obi Wan has been out here in HK for several weeks already.

Graham

that x-wing luke looks cool

I know! I am buying that one on sight!

I am really digging the throwback to the original vintage packages.

And the figures never looked so good!

Just bought an army of Gamorrian Guards! AMAZING figure.

There is a pic of Yoda on the back...did he ever get released? I've never seen him.