Star Wars toys

Most of the standard vehicles are around $25-$30 mark around here, except the big ones, like the ARC fighter, Turbo Tank, AT-TE are more, running up to $70.

Update on the AT-TE missing parts, the missiles are not replaceable, according to Hasbro, but they sell them for $2 each - yeouch. However, I will get a coupon from them! Nerf weapons here I come lol

Most of the standard vehicles are around $25-$30 mark around here, except the big ones, like the ARC fighter, Turbo Tank, AT-TE are more, running up to $70.

Update on the AT-TE missing parts, the missiles are not replaceable, according to Hasbro, but they sell them for $2 each - yeouch. However, I will get a coupon from them! Nerf weapons here I come lol

Gotta try the e-mail to Hasbro on the AT-TE legs.....thanks for the heads-up!!

Working on some custom CW Battle Cards, so me and the kids can use older characters when playing. Finding some cool pics and then just customizing the numbers. Now just have to print and maybe laminate.

GHA NACKT and MATCHSTICK are complete, but the others still need to be touched-up and have their attributes and bonuses adjusted. Let me know what you think. If anyone's interested in printing for themselves, I can send the .PSD files or higher-res JPGs. PM me.....

post-1479-128427658442_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128427658827_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128427659399_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128427659818_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128427660143_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128427661549_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128427662265_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128427662954_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128427663603_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128427664303_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128427669162_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128427669516_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128427669883_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128427671506_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128427671601_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128427671697_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128427671802_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128427671897_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128427673064_thumb.jpg

post-1479-12842767316_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128427678164_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128427678261_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128427678365_thumb.jpg

post-1479-12842767846_thumb.jpg

Edited by GRAND CANNON

If anyone is looking for any loose figures, I'm in the process of cataloging my old collection to put on ebay in the next few months.

I've got around 1040 (yeah..ugh :blink: ) from POTF2 all the way up to the 30th anniv collection. And about 70 vehicles.

Chances are if you want it, I've got it!! Let me know!!

Edited by Rabidweezil

just ordered jabba's throne from walmart's website for 34.97. they still charged tax but shipping was only 1.97 so i ordered it. both walmarts are not close to me and i hate going there and finding nothing but figures all over the place and floors. no exclusives of any series are ever around. if it shows up on shelves now i really don't care because i hardly go to walmart.

pretty cool boba fett. will see when mine arrives.

anyone think some of the star wars vehicles are a little overpriced? saw the y-wing and it was $70 without a pilot. the tie interceptor was like $50 but come they should be cheaper.

can't wait for the rotj luke jedi to come out but i doubt its gonna be just there on the shelves. maybe at tru when it comes out but they charge a little more than target.

i know what you mean, in my area TRU charges $10 a fig while target and Wal-Mart are $6-7, the only saving grace for me is my friend works at TRU so he gets me the figures on the cheap after he applies a novels worth of coupons and his associate discount. I should really post the receipts for some of my TRU purchases, it's hilarious to see the numbers game done on them.

same here but i might want to get admiral ackbar too. young boba fett is gonna be at the shrine on sunday. maybe you can try to get your young boba fett toys signed.

Well it seems my only most wanted Vintage 2010 figures are Luke Jedi, Wicket and Darth Sidious. I was hoping for all new Han Solo Bespin and Endor Outfit.

Really, which Darth Sidious? I think I passed on the Senate Duel one...

the revenge of the sith darth sidious is already out.

i used to see revenge of the sith figures at different tru's, at target, and walmarts. now none at all. luckily i got all the esb and rots figures i needed but it's gonna suck if its like this when the rotj figures come out. damn i want to get that jedi luke.

Working on some custom CW Battle Cards, so me and the kids can use older characters when playing. Finding some cool pics and then just customizing the numbers. Now just have to print and maybe laminate.

GHA NACKT and MATCHSTICK are complete, but the others still need to be touched-up and have their attributes and bonuses adjusted. Let me know what you think. If anyone's interested in printing for themselves, I can send the .PSD files or higher-res JPGs. PM me.....

Definiely interested in getting these when you have the stats done. My son loves these cards.

Anybody know of any website that has the regular cards to print out? I'm not buying 2/3 of my son's figures for him again, just so he can get the cards!

Graham

the new clone wars slave 1 with jedi starfighter is kinda cool but too expensive. plus i'm more into the movie more realistic type figures than the cartoony ones. they should reissue this slave 1 repainted for esb and have it come with darth vader (because they make so many), boba fett, some stormtroopers, and han carbonite. it would probably be cheaper too.

This is awesome! I have been looking for someone to post these so my son and I can play. Like Graham said, its ridiculous to re-buy 40 figures just to get these cards. Honestly, Hasbro should be doing this (posting them online) instead of expecting us to spend hundreds of dollars.

Are you going to post scans of the official cards too? I have the cards for Pre Visla, Grievous, and Aura Sing and I can post those if we want to start sharing...

This is awesome! I have been looking for someone to post these so my son and I can play. Like Graham said, its ridiculous to re-buy 40 figures just to get these cards. Honestly, Hasbro should be doing this (posting them online) instead of expecting us to spend hundreds of dollars.

Are you going to post scans of the official cards too? I have the cards for Pre Visla, Grievous, and Aura Sing and I can post those if we want to start sharing...

Thanks! Keep in mind that I still need to adjust the numbers, besides Gha and Matchstick. I do have scans of the cards that I have already (below), but I can also give you a link to some review sites for their pics, too.

BattleCards.jpg

Edited by GRAND CANNON

Thanks, GRAND CANNON. Thos scans are great, even if I already have some of them already.

When you modify the stats on the other cards could you post the pics the same way please.

Also, you mentioned some links for other cad pics?

Graham

Will do.

Have to create a ton more, too. The only way I can get pretty decent pictures for most of the characters is to do a bunch of VLC snapshots during the episodes and then picking the decent ones. Little tedious, but actually is kinda fun. I actually love the fact that one of the pictures I snapped is amazingly close to what Hasbro used for the CT in Space Gear.

I can PM/e-mail the hi-res JPGs or PSD files for anyone who would like to print. I'm actually printing and then laminating.

The links are to a couple of sites that have galleries of the releases. The size/quality of the cards vary, though:

http://www.yakface.com/TGuide2004/html/tcw10.html

http://www.sandtroopers.com/sandwatch/2010_clonewars/basic_figures/

BTW, Season 3 premier tonight was AWESOME!!!

Edited by GRAND CANNON

So, I finally snagged a single Vintage carded Magnaguard tonight.*

Yeah. . . Moggy likey!!

Absolutely loving the ball-jointed hips and getting a kick out of posing this figure.

Kinda wish either the ankles or the knees were ball-hinged (like most of the humanoid SW figures). It would have really opened up a few more posing options.

But overall, it's definitely an awesome figure.

I'll probably either wet or iron the curly-ness out of the cape, and I'm thinking of painting the hood wrap a slight beige to better match the rest of the cape.

Yup, these are definitely an improvement over the old Magnaguards back when Revenge of the Sith first came out!

post-3595-128479862656_thumb.jpg

* If anyone's in the South Bay, I found the entire ROTS wave there but left the rest of the wave for anyone else to pick up (Yes, that means I left Sidious/Palpatine, Grievous, Cody, and the rest for anyone else to get). There was also a Jabba's throne there too. PM me if you need more details.

Okay......will hit the Clones that I have pictures for later, but for now, here are the other characters.

I've added a sheet with all cards for printing on a letter-size page and also attached the individual images. Hope they come out alright on your end.

BattleCardSheet1.jpg

post-1479-128495275949_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128495276207_thumb.jpg

post-1479-12849527646_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128495276733_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128495277021_thumb.jpg

post-1479-1284952773_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128495277558_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128495277838_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128495278097_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128495278374_thumb.jpg

post-1479-12849528006_thumb.jpg

Edited by GRAND CANNON

Just picked up the new Clone Wars 'ARC Troopers' battle pack for my son yesterday. Surprised to see it out so soon.

The pack contains the following 4 figures:

• Captain Rex with sniper rifle (heh, I think we now have about 4 Captain Rex figures). But at least this one has a tight helmet, that doesn't fall off easily, unlike the older Rex figures.
  • ARC Trooper Commander (red trim, phase 1 helmet, no backpack).
  • ARC Trooper with Phase 2 helmet, backpack and blue trim (similar to as seen in episode 2 of season 3).
  • ARC Trooper with Phase 2 helmet, backpack and red trim (similar to as seen in episode 2 of season 3).

Scans of battle cards and back of box attached (edit - larger scan of cards just attached)

I'd like to make a request. When anybody buys a new figure(s) can they please scan and post the battle card(s).

Graham

post-11-128520357936_thumb.jpg

post-11-1285203928_thumb.jpg

post-11-128520419648_thumb.jpg

Scans of battle cards and back of box attached (edit - larger scan of cards just attached)

I'd like to make a request. When anybody buys a new figure(s) can they please scan and post the battle card(s).

Graham

Thanks, Graham!

I was wondering if they were going to name these ARC Troopers or keep them generic as they have done. They actually introduced the red Arc Trooper as "Commander Colt of the Rancor Battalion" in Season 3 - Episode 1.

I'll try and scan the Rise of Boba Fett Ultimate Battle Pack cards as I just got that in he mail the other day. I'm actually debating on returning it, but may just try and sell the Slave I and Mace's Starfighter and keep the figures.

Edited by GRAND CANNON

Finally picked up a Camo ARF Trooper (Walmart) and a TRU Nikto Guard. Thought I was all caught up on the singles when I see reports that the new waves are showing up at Targets with Ki-Adi Mundi, Pilot Goji and Flamethrower Trooper. Lovely.......

Will try to scan the cards over the next few days....

Hmm........I wonder if we get stuff a bit earlier here, as the wave with Ki Adi Mundi and the Flame Thrower Trooper has been in shops herer for about 3 weeks already.

Graham

Yeah, you must. And being on the East Coast of the US, chances are I won't see them for another few more weeks.

Tried lightening the screen grabs up a bit. Pixel-ey when you look at it, but print up nice at the actual card size.

Obi-Wan (Space Suit), Hondo Ohnaka, Coruscant Guard, Commander Stone, Commando Droid....

post-1479-128599080897_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128599082101_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128599083143_thumb.jpg

post-1479-12859908429_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128599085035_thumb.jpg

Edited by GRAND CANNON

ok, I just got the Anakin figure in KMart down here for $15 (Which is a great price in AUD for Star Wars), and can i just say the figure is AMAZING in person. The paint, posability, and sculpt are all spot on. Well, the arms ARE a bit long it's true. But thats pretty minor, especially when posed.

While not a favourite figure (Id prefer he didnt have the red eyes) this is easily one of the best sculpts of the line to date. Hell, even the hair is a seperate piece, and so adds a lot to the toy.

Definitely a must have Star Wars figure.

Thank for the info, one_klump. Rec'd my replacement legs after I e-mailed them. And when I rec'd two of the same leg in the replacement set....they sent me another set of six! Odd that they have these to spare, but cannot replace the missiles!

An FYI on this week's Toys R Us promo that I just walked into today - The Rise of Boba Fett pack is on sale at $89. And if you purchase $30 or more of SW goodies, you get the Nikto Guard for free.

While I was there, I noticed a Rise pack on the shelf and then saw that someone burned the store by returning the pack with some kind of Bright Red Astromech, an old version of Bossk and Boba Fett. I did tell an employee so someone wouldn't get burnt themselves. Man, some people suck!