Thunder Hammer

EXO

oh wait sorry i have to go through the whole thread to see the awesomeness of the thunder hammer sucks i cant still see some of it though.

Sorry, for some reason my Imageshack account is gone... all links are dead.

But thanks to Mechamaniac he managed to save it in the MW gallery

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...m&album=157

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Were you going to post a price with a picture of your kit? Is it new?

Yes it's brand new and never used or put together. I never had time and it's just sitting in the box that I bought it in. PM me for price.

and why dont' you post this in the for sale section? can't believe you're gonna sell it... tsk tsk

Hey times are tough. I need the money and besides, I'm never gonna put it together and display it. And even if I did, I'd want it customized like Nick's minmay guard TH. That's bad ass! but that's gonna cost me even more to make happen, so it's not worth it for me.

This is obviously a figment of my imagination. ;) I guess I should save these pics to my PC before this thread gets closed, the pics disappear, and you state, "What Thunder Hammer? I know not of what you speak." Is this going to be a 1 of 1, or will it be available for the rest of us?

Too Late!!! no pics :angry:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey all, I've tried to avoid a n00b mistake by askign about the TH valk....I've searched the forum and searched google. Howeever, I cant find any info on the Thunder Hammer.

So, could someone please explain what IS the Thunder Hammer? What show does it appear in? What role does it serve?

Non canon custom one off that was in a hobby magazine.

Hey all, I've tried to avoid a n00b mistake by askign about the TH valk....I've searched the forum and searched google. Howeever, I cant find any info on the Thunder Hammer.

So, could someone please explain what IS the Thunder Hammer? What show does it appear in? What role does it serve?

The Thunder Hammer Armor never appeared in any of the shows. It was a custom armor kit made by a hobbyist in japan.

What role does it serve? Looking sick as hell :p

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Sorry!!Come here agin

Befor come here to ask one time, I realy went to buy thit "1/48 Thunder Hammer kit"

Everytime come here, i will never give keep to search

Please someone give me a chance to buy this kit

Thanks a lot

• 1 year later...

Did anyone ever make a 1/60 version for the v.2 VF-1? I thought I saw someone mention starting one, but I don't know if it was ever finished, or produced in any quanity.

Edit: Nevermind, I just saw that the v.2 1/60 version got it's own topic, and was just bumped to the top of the list. ^_^

Edited by Chronocidal