Thunder Hammer

EXO

no one got 2... except me... the proto and I got a recast. He musta had his own mini MW Con.

Hehe.. if we all bring ours to the con... we better start painting them or or something or at least use different tape because they're all gonna look the same!!!

Hehe.. if we all bring ours to the con... we better start painting them or or something or at least use different tape because they're all gonna look the same!!!

maybe we should use different colored tape so it'll match the valks we use to put it on. like red tape on hikaru, and yellow tape for roy and blue tape for max. ^_^

Yo, you haven't answered my stooooopid question bro!

wow niiiiice. So have you done up a special colour pilot for the Thunder hammer Valk? DYRL? or TV? Stealth?

Have you given the valk a designated name? Just Thunder Hammer VF-1S?

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

haha, sorry... the original valk was a Roy 1S. As I said before I'm probably just going to display my own but if I really cared I'd have a Low Viz Pilot in it. Seems more fitting.

And the actual Valk 1S would be classified as a VF-1S Thunder Hammer?

Or just the armour, and the Valk has a different special name?

Agree, Low-Vis pilot would be cool.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Could anyone post clear pictures of the chest and hips assembly pieces..?

I got too late to this party so I might as well tackle to build my own out of styrene but for a 1/72 battroid instead...

thanks in advance..

NB4M lets see how the Thunder Hammer looks on a 1J or your 1D

The VF-1D chest plate cannot attach to the Thunder Hammer chest missle bays. The TH is totally configured for the VF-1.

That's cool though, cuz' it'll just leave me to do another 1/48 project. ^_^

Could anyone post clear pictures of the chest and hips assembly pieces..?

I got too late to this party so I might as well tackle to build my own out of styrene but for a 1/72 battroid instead...

thanks in advance..

You do of cause realise that if you do you will be inudated with recast requests........... I'll have one :)

Sure. Everyone knows that is doable if the complexity of the parts can be figured and then done in styrene ;but I haven't seen the assembly parts pictures I requested yet. Besides this I wouldn't start building it now; It will be far into the fall. I still need to finish my DYRL ARMD. That's taking forever. I am virtually stuck with finishing my previous models on the table. I need to finish the next 7 that are ready to paint and detail. I just need time...lots of it..