Thunder Hammer

EXO

• 2 weeks later...
WTF!!!

I can't believe this thread has begun to die down already. Not only that, how come this creation is not in the customs section nor on the splash page of MW. This is MacrossWorld, I thought there was more support for the fandom than this.

"More support for fandom?" WTH?

WTF!!!

I can't believe this thread has begun to die down already. Not only that, how come this creation is not in the customs section nor on the splash page of MW. This is MacrossWorld, I thought there was more support for the fandom than this.

Well the feeling is almost like the GBP-1 armor's release. Also, the fact that acquiring this mod is almost impossible.

Once peeps start coming out with color schemes on their 1/48s...this thread will pick up again.

WTF!!!

Come on, tell the truth, you just posted because you wanted to show off that new awesome flavoured signature you have :lol:

The Thunder Hamemer, so beautiful yet sadly out of my reach. :(

Not that anybody likes EXO :p , but I will try and help him out. If I were in EXO's position, I would have been hesitant to post pics of the Thunder Hammer to all of Macrossworld, knowing that I had no means of making such a "holy grail" item available to everyone. Now, I'm sure his close friends (who live close enough to physically harm him), could probably pressure the builder to do a limited run, but I'm afraid the vast majority of us will have to wait on a means to produce these in quantities.

I imagine quoting a price for one of these is difficult, because, as I recall, the builder did not want to/have time to make more of these, meaning this person will have to be offered enough not to be able to resist. Also, I bet this thing costs a fortune, putting it out of reach for many. For those who have commissioned customs, how much does getting a repainted VF-1 cost?

Anyway, I am glad EXO decided to show us the picture of this thing. Now, I'll wait and hope to have one, someday.

Edited by Wicked Ace

Not that anybody likes EXO :p , but I will try and help him out. If I were in EXO's position, I would have been hesitant to post pics of the Thunder Hammer to all of Macrossworld, knowing that I had no means of making such a "holy grail" item available to everyone. Now, I'm sure his close friends (who live close enough to physically harm him), could probably pressure the builder to do a limited run, but I'm afraid the vast majority of us will have to wait on a means to produce these in quantities.

I imagine quoting a price for one of these is difficult, because, as I recall, the builder did not want to/have time to make more of these, meaning this person will have to be offered enough not to be able to resist. Also, I bet this thing costs a fortune, putting it out of reach for many. For those who have commissioned customs, how much does getting a repainted VF-1 cost?

Anyway, I am glad EXO decided to show us the picture of this thing. Now, I'll wait and hope to have one, someday.

I think most of us aren't comfortable in quoting the price as it should be EXO himself to do the honours. :p

Being a limited run most of us won't have the chance to aquire a set this time round. So could it hurt to quote the price now?

I'm not so die hard to fork out that much money, even though it is the holy grail of customy goodness (non-canon tho). :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Whoa a large picture that can show details, this is a first! Nice TH, can't wait to see it when its all painted up.

The great thing about this is that you could just slap it on any valk and just apply decals. The way you see it hear is exactly what you'll get. The casting is near perfect and requires no corrections. I have yet to put on the remaining hatches, missles bays and missles. I'm contemplating on what direction to take with painting.

Edited by nightmareB4macross

looks like you need workers in that hangar to finish up those valks! HAHA!

Finish up the Ostrich! You know it's my favorite...

well second favorite now! lol.

I thought hanging out under the neon lights of Norm's sign was your favorite? :lol::lol::lol:

post-2246-1208761634_thumb.jpg

Edited by nightmareB4macross