MS IGLOO 2

wolfx

Wow, that was one awesome episode, whats the deal with those death gods anyway? I don't think its related with newtype since Earthnoid can not develop newtype ability without some short circuit in the brain (Like Four and Rosamia)

Wow, that was one awesome episode, whats the deal with those death gods anyway? I don't think its related with newtype since Earthnoid can not develop newtype ability without some short circuit in the brain (Like Four and Rosamia)

Wasn't Amuro an Earthnoid? :blink:

it wasn't the matter of earthnoids can't be newtypes (cuz they can) but you have to be born one. You'll become crazy if you try to make people into newtypes.

Whoa whoa whoa, take it to PMs fellas!

:p

Vostok 7

:lol: Oh dear......

• 3 months later...
Anyone know of a subbed Episode 3?

Apparently gg dropped the series and I can't find anything else out there........ :(

I think we are a lot in this case...

• 2 months later...

GREAT NEWS!! Just found the gg subbed version and I'm DLing now!!

720p - http://t.bt.is-ingenio.us/t/%5Bgg%5D_MS_IG...%5D.mkv.torrent

1080p,FLAC - http://t.bt.is-ingenio.us/t/%5Bgg%5D_MS_IG...%5D.mkv.torrent

Will hope to have a encoded AVI version of the 720p by tomorrow to post here!!

Great episode indeed: when watching the preview, I had a hard time to believe that a Guntank could be of a real interest in an anime (slow and awkward unit, with only a pair of guns, and which is usually useless without other types of units assisting it...) but this episode is definitively amongst the best of the MS IGLOO franchise; excellent action scenes but a good scenario too, with rather original ideas and characters as well as an unusual plot

By the way, the complete OAV is available from BakaBT (formerly BoxTorrents) in HQ and in freeleech

Try GOM or VLC Media players, worked for me.

Anyone know how many total episodes MS Igloo is to end up being?

When I download Ep 3 Windows media player does not show the video just the sound.

Great episode indeed: when watching the preview, I had a hard time to believe that a Guntank could be of a real interest in an anime (slow and awkward unit, with only a pair of guns, and which is usually useless without other types of units assisting it...) but this episode is definitively amongst the best of the MS IGLOO franchise; excellent action scenes but a good scenario too, with rather original ideas and characters as well as an unusual plot

Yeah, I know... when I heard MS IGLOO 2 was going to be about the Earth Federation Ground Forces, I was kind of disappointed to hear they weren't going to figure the RX-79[G] Gundam Ground Type or the RGM-79G... still, I didn't expect the M61A5 MBT and RTX-440 Guntank to be as kickass as they were.

Were can I find episode 2?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B6F6MM19

I can re-up Episode 1, if requested.

Anyone know how many total episodes MS Igloo is to end up being?

These 3 are it, unfortunately. Nine total if you count the previous series.

update your codecs
;)

The last episode is definitely the best one out of the lot. While it great to see Zeon suits, it was worth the wait to see the EFSF suits in action. I'm glad the fan sub is out, I bought the dvd before the sub and I'm pretty surprised that i actually understood most of it and the subs confirmed what i was thinking lol.

I liked when the Guntank grabbed the Zaku and detonated his self destruct system that was a very bad A$$ maneuver.

When I could not think the Federation could get any more incompetent they sink to new lows of utter incompetence and depravity.

I thought that scene was a waste, I mean self destruct for a Zaku 1, not worth it, all those explosives wasted on a measly Zaku 1 is not a fair trade off. But then again so that guy right for not paying attention in battle :wacko:

I thought that scene was a waste, I mean self destruct for a Zaku 1, not worth it, all those explosives wasted on a measly Zaku 1 is not a fair trade off. But then again so that guy right for not paying attention in battle :wacko:

I believe that the Guntank's drive systems were crippled meaning that he could not continue, and sounds like he wanted her to succeed in killing her Faux/traitor boyfriend.

Even though it was only less than twenty minutes I think they could have created a entire series around that group of convict soldiers even though it might have some superficial similarity's to 8TH MS team.

I think that if they produce any new CGI OVA mini series they need to stop using CGI for the characters faces she just did not look very good.

They should just bite the bullet, and try live action again they already got the CGI down pretty good for the mobile suits/vehicles just up grade the graphics of the back ground to photo realistic quality.

Virtual sets could be used for the sets they could get the people who do sanctuary they puled it off on a large scale.

When they did G survivor large scale CGI was still in its infancy I know it sucked big time.

Or use motion capture using a real actor to capture the facial features and expressions it has been done before that would be better than what they are doing on IGLOO.

Edited by miles316