New Minmei figure from G-System.

nghia59

http://www.g-system-shop.com/ENG/eng.htm

http://www.g-system-shop.com/cp-zlk/145_1-...0Ming_May/1.htm

Check it out! Kinda' expensive but these guys are top notch. B)) B)) B)) B)) B))

-Nghia

G-System is definitely top-notch without any doubts.

But this particular sculpt screams remake of a certain PVC release. Plus the face appears to be a bit gender challenged, almost to the point of being a transvestite role playing as Minmei. :blink:

Gosh Durndit!

Is it really that difficult to create a decent Minmey figure?

This one ...the face and the head are all wrong, the legs are too long -- I never liked that dress from DYRL either, although it looked better in the animation than in these terrible figures..

Here face looks like that of an elve from Lord of the Rings, her hair seems to be greesed rather than full, and her legs are jut way too super-model long!

Minmey was the cute, well proportioned girl from the neighborhood - not some long legged elve-model half breed.

Judging by Revoltech Fraulein Asuka and Rei - I think Kayodo is the only hope for decent Macross girls.

VFTF1

Ick, I'll stick with my CMs corporation Minmay figures until something good comes out. :p

i know, it's awful!! the CMs and the new yamato doll are the two very best minmay depictions in existence, and i can't figure out for the life of me why these other companies dont use them as their guiding examples! oh, yes, check out that link; lynn MINGMAY!? good GRIEF!!!! :angry:

I don't understand you guys, this figure is HOT! The only problem is too expensive.

Boyish face?? your kidding right? Her legs may be too long, I'll give you that.

The whole DYRL post just looking damn good.

I wish I can spend $350+ for a figure..

• 2 weeks later...
Ick, I'll stick with my CMs corporation Minmay figures until something good comes out. :p

Ditto

I have a couple of the 1/6 versions of this but they need load of subltle work to get them right so, oneday someone will get it right.