1/72 Zentradi Gnerl fighter?

captain america

I have an account at samurai monkey but have not been able to get in. When I log in I just get a blank page. I have tried IE and Firefox and the same symptom occurs. No pics for me :angry:

I second that. Can somebody post some progress pictures here?

New update on the SM site here: http://www.samurai-monkey.com/boardz/viewt...p?p=12375#12375

Hopefully those with login problems have had them resolved satisfactorily. If not, just say the word and I'll post a few pics here as well.

Looking really good! I love the sound of the deployable missile trapeze, that'll be a really nice little selling point.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the pic Cap! I have tried contacting the admin but no replies.

Just a note...

Frist if you have problems getting into the site you can PM me here. Also my site deletes non-posting members every 6 months. So if you just lurk there, your account goes away. I posted this serveral times on the site. Just re-reister and post.

Rob

Just a note...

Frist if you have problems getting into the site you can PM me here. Also my site deletes non-posting members every 6 months. So if you just lurk there, your account goes away. I posted this serveral times on the site. Just re-reister and post.

Rob

Thank you Rob! I appreciate the info. I will try to register again and if I have probs I will PM you. Thanks.

The dimensions look good to me too. My children and I have been watching Macross and we just saw one of the episodes after the big battle that has one of these nosed into the ground with the pilot (skeleton in armor) holding a MinMei doll. There's a bonus item - MinMei doll in book case ^_^.

The sculpt looks awesome as always! The pilot is a nice touch too! - MT

"Angry Monkey Models" = looks like Rob's original production of this subject, from a long time ago. I think this was the only kit of this subject to date?

The Captain's version will be phenomenally better, due to size and detailing, as we can already see.

Yes, this one is Robs original creation. Crisp and nicely detailed cast. Unfortunately I don't collect 1/100 scale toys or models so I am departing of it. It is worth far more what I am offering it for but I am hopefull the bidding price will increase. It's virtually not an easy find now a days.

I will get captain's though, since I collect 1/72's 1/144 and 1/200. and For large scale ships 1/700 and 1/1700 Macross, Star wars and some aircrafts about wraps my interest and ability to collect and built ...(so I want to believe) :p

Shelf space dictates the scale, so no 1/48's or 1/32 model/toys for me except for 2 or 3 of my grail kits.

Edited by 007-vf1

Well guys, it's finally done!

The pics didn't come out quite as nicely as I would've liked due to lighting issues, but trust me all the rivets are there :D

I didn't photograph a few little details like the control column or the main dash panel, as I didn't want to damage them. Actually, lots of aspects were challenging to photograph like the fins and the missiles which need to be glued properly. I certainly hope this goes down as the best detailed Gnerl kit we'll ever see.

Anyhoo, on to the pics:

6c788ff778.jpg

dd6e616750.jpg

f5909ceb20.jpg

7fcf3d8dc6.jpg

I should commence the final detailing and mold prep on Monday, and I'll also have a shipping quote by then and will give instructions on payment at that time, so prepare your wallets. On my end, I'll be molding & casting my tiny brains out :blink: :worried: