MultiScale Factory Diorama Display Finished Parts

mslz22

I just ordered 1/60 ver 2 1S Hikaru w/SSP, and a Max TV version. That kit is really good for the new 1/60s cant wait to get mine, I'll PM Mike if he has any left. Miriya yours turned out really nice! :wub: I like how you put in two light greys on the door. You planning on making it bigger if you get more 1/60s?

I may order 3 of A,C,D and 1 B, maybe 6 ACD and 2 B? that might be over doing it tho, :unsure: I just need more room cuz Im planning on getting more 1/60s in the future = Kaki TV, 1S Roy, 1S Max, 1A Hikaru w/SSP, 1D, 1J CF. Not sure if I wanna use those gantrys it may take up alot of room.

I just ordered 1/60 ver 2 1S Hikaru w/SSP, and a Max TV version. That kit is really good for the new 1/60s cant wait to get mine, I'll PM Mike if he has any left. Miriya yours turned out really nice! :wub: I like how you put in two light greys on the door. You planning on making it bigger if you get more 1/60s?

I may order 3 of A,C,D and 1 B, maybe 6 ACD and 2 B? that might be over doing it tho, :unsure: I just need more room cuz Im planning on getting more 1/60s in the future = Kaki TV, 1S Roy, 1S Max, 1A Hikaru w/SSP, 1D, 1J CF. Not sure if I wanna use those gantrys it may take up alot of room.

OH MY! Where have I been. I need to search better. This diorama is SWEET looking! I will need to purchase some of the pieces. They're still available??

You planning on making it bigger if you get more 1/60s?

Not sure if I wanna use those gantrys it may take up alot of room.

Definitely want to get some more pieces to extend the size of mine by two. I will use the same colors so that it matches and probably epoxy them together. The gantry is nice. I originally bought two of them for my small diorama and that was too much but like the picture above of mslz22's own quik-build, the two deep diorama with one gantry looks really good. I will probably mimick that.

OH MY! Where have I been. I need to search better. This diorama is SWEET looking! I will need to purchase some of the pieces. They're still available??

Yeah. The reason I resurrected this thread again was because Gunpod71 had interest, I am interested and if more are interested then we could probably get mslz22 to cast this again. I have not pmed him yet but I will probably next week. Hopefully more people will be interested and see this thread and PM him so that he has enough orders to make it worth his while. And Like I said earlier, this kit is really easy to build. I am a beginner and mine turned out pretty good.

OK I have just emailed Mike to ask him if he will start casting these again.

Also I have decided that if he will and I do get the more pieces then I will probably repaint my first kit to look more like what he has done in his sample build above with a lighter flat gray color and a weathering wash or oil wash. I also really like his use of red rust doors and would put some weathering master rust on them as well.

I was wondering if Mike is still alive?. We haven't heard from him for a while. He's been busy with other "assignments" But I am glad this could be resurrected. I never built mine because I recently moved to a very small apartment which have halted my ambitions to build my bigger models for the moment.

OK I have just emailed Mike to ask him if he will start casting these again.

Also I have decided that if he will and I do get the more pieces then I will probably repaint my first kit to look more like what he has done in his sample build above with a lighter flat gray color and a weathering wash or oil wash. I also really like his use of red rust doors and would put some weathering master rust on them as well.

Thanks for doing the leg work ;) I look forward to having a "play set" sometime soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey everyone, i am still alive, i have just been busy with a number of non Macross projects, too busy and time goes by to fast....A couple of projects that i have been working on, or will be working on has relight my love for this stuff, i have been lurking a bit again and wanted to pop back up a bit. I may have time soon to do a few of these before the cold weather sets in, i will keep people informed if they are interested. I do apologize if you PM'd me here and i did not respond, i had been away for quite a while and did not see some messages until they were months old.

thanks guys...

mike