Macross Revoltech

CF18

While it might be pissing in the wind... try writing the e-stores in Japan and ask them to sell the red VF-1J.

If enough people ask we may get lucky.

All they can say is that Revoltech's answer is NO which is where we are right now.

Rather try writing to get them now compared to Ebaying then in the future.

:lol::lol::lol: Sorry I didn't realize.

neither did she until she was like, "you can come in now" and I was like, "I am in.... and I am finished" :unsure::blink::wacko:

Sorry, Back on topic...

If they decided that it is magazine limited mail away already and have advertised that I doubt that we will be able to change it. But you do have a good point that going from no to no is not any worse when it is still possible to get a yes. I figure that I will have to just get another hikaru and paint him up red.

By the way, does anyone know what kind of paint I could use on the revoltech to customize? Preferable rattle can. WickedAce?

Like Graham I'm not a big fan of PVC toys, but damn! this revoltechs are looking greeeeeaaaaaaat! I'm definitely getting '19 and '21. I always wanted figures that looks exactly like Kawamori's lineart. Of course I'm saving for Yamato's 1/60 too.

It would be awesome if they release a line with fighters and gerwalks too! B))

Nuh, gonna miss these. Bring on my CF-1A! And my VF-1D! And my Glaug and my Q-Rau Green and Red, and my...

What about Revoltech Destroids, wonder if they'll bother? lol, imagine a Monster Revoltech. :lol:

They DON'T only do stuff to fit their normal box sizes, the Fraulien stuff gets their own boxes, and the Eva movie weapon

sets are the largest so far. So why not a Monster. Everyone would buy one. Ohh and it would have to be in scale.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Does anyone know if its possible for Kaiyodo to make Macross Zero Revoltechs? I really hope its possible because then I don't have to purchase the Yamato version (its hard to buy those toys when you're a teenager with no job).

Edited by cerpin taxt

Nuh, gonna miss these. Bring on my CF-1A! And my VF-1D! And my Glaug and my Q-Rau Green and Red, and my...

What about Revoltech Destroids, wonder if they'll bother? lol, imagine a Monster Revoltech. :lol:

They DON'T only do stuff to fit their normal box sizes, the Fraulien stuff gets their own boxes, and the Eva movie weapon

sets are the largest so far. So why not a Monster. Everyone would buy one. Ohh and it would have to be in scale.

Ha..... :blink: I wonder how kaiyodo is going to make the macross monster to revoltech....

Does anyone know if its possible for Kaiyodo to make Macross Zero Revoltechs? I really hope its possible because then I don't have to purchase the Yamato version (its hard to buy those toys when you're a teenager with no job).

There's no info about Mac Zero stuff yet, but who knows. If sales are good on the current Macross stuff they have coming out, they may expand the line into other series, that is, of course, if they have the licenses for the other series. The possibilities are numerous considering how much mecha there has been in all the Macross series combined, but it all comes down to sales. I really do hope Kaiyodo keeps this line alive, and, more importantly, keeps pumping out more Macross figures. The problem with the Revoltech line is that Kaiyodo is putting out figures for all kinds of super robot series, and now, human characters, too. This isn't necessarily a bad thing since I'm picking up alot of the other non-Macross figures they put out because I like those series or the figures just kick ass! But, if you're only a Macross fan, waiting for new Revoltech figures can be somewhat of a pain. Look on the bright side though, they are putting out Macross figures and they are getting into enemy mecha like the Regult, so one can only hope they keep it up and put out more obscure mecha.

Edited by sidearmsalpha

I don't mind the pace. Ideally I'd want all my Revoltechs now, now, now. But to be honest, I'm buying Revoltechs for several different series, like Patlabor and Evangelion, so I want early releases for several different product lines.