Macross Revoltech

CF18

The Regult is looking pretty cool. Wish it came with the other missile attachment. How many different types of Regults were there? I remember at least 4 different ones including one that looked like it had communications antennae. I hope they milk this mold and do all of them.

The Regult is looking pretty cool. Wish it came with the other missile attachment. How many different types of Regults were there? I remember at least 4 different ones including one that looked like it had communications antennae. I hope they milk this mold and do all of them.

I remember the generic Regult, the large missile one, the small missile one and the Scout. The Scout will probably need some resculpting of the main body, but is my most anticipated version :)

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

And i guess i am not one to talk as i have 5 Revy revoltechs... but atleast they can be painted blonde and

modified in a way to show off more of her booby goodness... lolz multiples of Misa... hmm

But yeah want the whole bridge bunny set. But really would like decent Revy sculpts of the gang, Hik, Roy, Max, and Kaki.

DYRL? Flight clothes, DYRL? officer/normal wear clothes, Hikaru's orange flight suit, his TV f/suit, TV officer suits,

even his DYRL? hologram fame can be produced. you freaks would love his sailor boy outfit no doubt. :lol:

Saint Seya Myth Hikaru... lol it all happened in that movie! :p

How about Gobal chef apron do with pipe accessory. *dies*

AMEN!!!

My US connection/seller said they (or most Revoltech releases as well) come in master cases of 24, and halvies of 12.

Can you imagine 24 Regults? How many Regults did they have to fight on Mars??? There was more than 50 lying wait in the canyons i can't remember...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Since the Q-Rau is also roundish in design, it's a perfect candidate for well hidden Revy joints. And since we already have a good scale, it'd be a must have.

a Q-Rau??? hmmmm that would be interesting since i miss out the Yamato issue!!!

You didn't missed much. Size wise is cool, but it's not that poseable and I never understood why Yamato never gave us a poseable Miriya to go with it like they did with Chirico Cuvie. That would've give a great added value to the set. Sometimes I just don't understand Yamato.

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

Since the Q-Rau is also roundish in design, it's a perfect candidate for well hidden Revy joints. And since we already have a good scale, it'd be a must have.

You didn't missed much. Size wise is cool, but it's not that poseable and I never understood why Yamato never gave us a poseable Miriya to go with it like they did with Chirico Cuvie. That would've give a great added value to the set. Sometimes I just don't understand Yamato.

They did release the Millia figure set to go with it. Yeah, not very poseable but it was better than what came with the Q-Rau.

Vostok 7

Went searching around the net and found info about the VF-1J Max and Miria here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revoltech

In the section where they talk about limited editions, it has this:

034fs VF-1J Super Valkyrie Max Version Friend Shop 05.15.2008

XXX VF-1J Super Valkyrie Miria Version Magazine Mailaway Exclusive 05.15.2008

So, it looks like the VF-1J is going to be a Friend Shop exclusive, and the Miria is going to be some type of Magazine Mail-Away Exclusive. Just great! :angry:

Edited by sidearmsalpha

Went searching around the net and found info about the VF-1J Max and Miria here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revoltech

In the section where they talk about limited editions, it has this:

034fs VF-1J Super Valkyrie Max Version Friend Shop 05.15.2008

XXX VF-1J Super Valkyrie Miria Version Magazine Mailaway Exclusive 05.15.2008

So, it looks like the VF-1J is going to be a Friend Shop exclusive, and the Miria is going to be some type of Magazine Mail-Away Exclusive. Just great! :angry:

Sorry, old news.

Here