Macross Revoltech

CF18

Thanks for the links. Interesting how the site says, " Max's VF-1J will be offered as a Revoltech Friend Shop limited-edition release coming this May. Although Millia's VF-1J was shown standing by her lover's Valkyrie, the red Revoltech Valkyrie had yet to receive an official release date. More info as we have it!"

I have to say that it would really suck elephants ass if these were going to be exclusives. That will really piss me off because I wanted at least two Milia's (one to frnakenstien into a valk girl). I am tired of the exclusive bull$hit. For example... why cant we all have CMS flightsuit Hikaru and Max figures?

I hope that this is incorrect information.

I will end up getting at least one of each:

1 regult with no launcher

1 with smaller launchers

1 with large launchers

1 regult scout

1 glaug (where is it? are they worried the extra limbs will cost them extra money? :D I would love to see the glaug booster for this but it's not a big deal for me if it doesn't get it)

You'll need money for at least 5 chicken leg mechas.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Love the sculpts. They are so Kawamori. Thanks for the improved picture.

I think that's the best and simplest way to put it.

Graham correct in saying they're a bit exaggerated but that's how he drew the battroid versions of the yf-19 and 21.

If these are going to transform, I want them to look like how kawamori drew them as B-mode.

Oh wow. The Regult and the YF-19 and YF-21 all look great! I'll have to get them all. Not too concerned abut Max 'n Millia, though...

• 2 weeks later...
Take all my money Kaiyodo. Just TAKE IT!

lol Take it! boo hoo hoooo. x 2

Only want 3, and they really do need to do up the scout.

Not bothering with the Max or even the friend shop lim. (if true) Millia.

I will be waiting for the VF-1D, and CF-1A, i might paint my Roy 1S as a Hikaru 1S if they don't hurry up.

Maybe i'll grab a Minmay Guard Strike Revy??

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Wow.

That prototype YF-19 just totally rocks. Amazing.

I have always been a huge fan of Revoltech and they just seem to keep bringing out better and better stuff.

Just amazing. I generally don't really like the Mac Plus designs - although the 19 1/60 by Yamato is really great and I'm sure the 21 will eb too... but they are truly amazing.

VFTF1

Ok - here's the dream Kayodo event:

SDF-Macross DYRL BRIDGE SET

A super dupper Kayodo box with diaorama that holds the three Bridge Bunnies, Misa and Gloval :)

I would LOVE that.

VFTF1

ps - then they can do a "Fire Bomber Concert Diaorama Set" later ;)

I want bridge bunnies along with Misa , Claudia , Milia , Lynn Minmay

and also Sharon Apple , Myung , Sara , and Mao .

Yes!

Ok - here's the dream Kayodo event:

SDF-Macross DYRL BRIDGE SET

A super dupper Kayodo box with diaorama that holds the three Bridge Bunnies, Misa and Gloval :)

I would LOVE that.

VFTF1

ps - then they can do a "Fire Bomber Concert Diaorama Set" later ;)

And more Yes!

You'd rather build an army of Misa`s instead of Reguld/ts??????? Madness

Attack of the clones!!!

I just want misa. If you know what I mean!

I do personally want an army of Regults (and Regulds) but would always love new sculpts of misa, milia, and other characters from SDFM.

I really want a good Misa in Flightsuit. There is one member who did a nice job on scratch building one. He has a site. No time to look it up right now but something like chimera art.

And i guess i am not one to talk as i have 5 Revy revoltechs... but atleast they can be painted blonde and

modified in a way to show off more of her booby goodness... lolz multiples of Misa... hmm

But yeah want the whole bridge bunny set. But really would like decent Revy sculpts of the gang, Hik, Roy, Max, and Kaki.

DYRL? Flight clothes, DYRL? officer/normal wear clothes, Hikaru's orange flight suit, his TV f/suit, TV officer suits,

even his DYRL? hologram fame can be produced. you freaks would love his sailor boy outfit no doubt. :lol:

Saint Seya Myth Hikaru... lol it all happened in that movie! :p

How about Gobal chef apron do with pipe accessory. *dies*

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Well, at least I know some of my tax rebate money (from US government) will be set aside for a few regults. I hope the price will be reasonable, like $20 (USD) or less for each.

For my own purposes, I can use photoshop to create legions of regults based off of the one that I get.

Misa, on the other hand, has sentimental value and I'd probably keep one MISB, one for play, and 8 for display in various corners of me home :)

VFTF1